Well howdy y'all
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 09-04-2018, 06:37 AM   #1
KnobGobllin
Minor Glitch
KnobGobllin has much to be proud ofKnobGobllin has much to be proud ofKnobGobllin has much to be proud ofKnobGobllin has much to be proud ofKnobGobllin has much to be proud ofKnobGobllin has much to be proud ofKnobGobllin has much to be proud ofKnobGobllin has much to be proud ofKnobGobllin has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1160
Well howdy y'all

Hey, I've been lurking about for a while but never introduced myself. I've been producing music (electronic and otherwise) for 15 years or so. I've pretty eclectic tastes, but generally gravitate toward darker heavier sounds, regardless of the genre. I produce mostly on hardware (I have an unhealthy addiction to Elektron instruments) and modular, but am also years deep into Reaktor. I have a background in mixing and mastering professionally so I hope I can offer good advice where I can. I also used to work for a Eurorack company and built modules occasionally for a few other makers. My DIY skills are a bit rusty but maybe I can pick some stuff up here. Cheers 🍻

Advertisements

KnobGobllin is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 06:57 AM   #2
Parricide
sloppy cunt
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
MC Status: 18039719
Re: Well howdy y'all

welcome.
dark and heavy music lover here too

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 12:48 PM   #3
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 210460
Thanked 4,209 Times in 3,119 Posts

Welcome to IDMf.

As you've been lurking for a while, I guess you're already aware of The Hardware Thread on here..if not, then make sure to check it out..you should feel right at home there.

It's good to have you with us and I'm sure your talents and skills will really come in handy on here. In fact, the IDMf label was recently looking for help from anyone interesting is mastering releases for them, which also sounds like something right up your street, as they say.

My point is there's lots to do on here, if you're willing to jump in at the deep end..but if you'd rather slide in slowly, then that's fine, too..don't be shy, just be a part of the community and get posting.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 04:10 PM   #4
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8572830
Thanked 7,638 Times in 5,390 Posts

Good to have you around. This is fragments from DSF

------------------

InTheAM on MixCloud
@DJInTheAM on FB
coming soon...monthly mix series...Tunes That Go Boom
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 07:21 AM   #5
KnobGobllin
Minor Glitch
KnobGobllin has much to be proud ofKnobGobllin has much to be proud ofKnobGobllin has much to be proud ofKnobGobllin has much to be proud ofKnobGobllin has much to be proud ofKnobGobllin has much to be proud ofKnobGobllin has much to be proud ofKnobGobllin has much to be proud ofKnobGobllin has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1160

Hey! Good to see you here too Relic. It's getting hard to keep track of your aliases ��

I would be down to master a forum comp, it would be a great way to introduce myself! PM me the details.
KnobGobllin is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 03:47 PM   #6
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 210460
Thanked 4,209 Times in 3,119 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnobGobllin View Post
Hey! Good to see you here too Relic. It's getting hard to keep track of your aliases ��

I would be down to master a forum comp, it would be a great way to introduce myself! PM me the details.
Shoot a PM off to Automageddon, as he might miss your post here..his the guy you want to talk to.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 05:17 PM   #7
Parricide
sloppy cunt
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
MC Status: 18039719

and here is the thread:
http://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=149240

Advertisements

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote