[jungle/gabber] Mid Nineties Mods Salvage 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 29-12-2014, 06:18 AM   #1
plugexpert
Radial Developer
plugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MCplugexpert is a savage MC
Nijmegen
MC Status: 173252
[jungle/gabber] Mid Nineties Mods Salvage 2

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Quote:
Thanks to my cousin Emile who cleared his attic recently, passing his old Amiga gear and disk collection down to my brother, here's a second run of my old protracker tunes.
He apparently copied a bunch of my modules back in the days, some disks too degraded to recover, but enough to compile another selection of 4 mono channels, 8-bit (w.i.p) jungle-gabber rinsers and what not!

The amiga was hooked up to a philips cdr930 mini audio cd recorder, recording the outputs straight to cd. No touch ups, no vst, just Paula chip goodness .
credits
released 01 January 1996

Mostly amen breaks & gabber kick filled modules created by me on an Amiga 500 in protracker somewhere between 1994 & 1996. Teen angst ftw!

This album features two tracks from my brother Dennis a.k.a Dj0nas(dino) & one bonus 'remix' track (basically replaced the drum channel with an amen work out ) of an artist I unfortunately can't credit because of lost details.
Soundcloud examples;

Advertisements

------------------
plugexpert is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to plugexpert
Lug (29-12-2014)