Tech Warrior - Chiptide: A Chiptune Riptide
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 27-09-2014, 03:18 PM   #1
Tech Warrior
Soundwave Mangler
Tech Warrior is just really niceTech Warrior is just really niceTech Warrior is just really niceTech Warrior is just really nice
MC Status: 360
Tech Warrior - Chiptide: A Chiptune Riptide

Tech Warrior - Chiptide

"Chiptide" - a chiptune/swing electro hybrid remake of "Riptide", and much more fancy!

What was once a test to make something chiptune turned out to be, in my opinion, one of the grooviest tracks of mine to date. This is pretty much why I'm releasing it, despite the fact that it's based off of a track I crafted a few months ago, titled "Riptide". The two are significantly different from each other in terms of overall sound, but many key melodies are still there in addition to the two being structurally similar.

Chiptide was made to be both unique and fun to listen to. Hope you enjoy it!

~ TW

Advertisements

------------------
Tech Warrior - Electronic/orchestral music producer of ALL kinds!
Here, I'll give you my YouTube. I upload there more frequently than on SoundCloud: www.youtube.com/TechWarriorOfficial.
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/tech-warrior
Tech Warrior is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote