[easy listening] Jordan And Ben: Friends For Eternity - Bad Company Ruins Morals
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 12-01-2014, 11:27 PM   #1
Trusty Steed
IDMf Artist
Trusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MC
MC Status: 272295720
Thanked 2,665 Times in 1,571 Posts
[easy listening] Jordan And Ben: Friends For Eternity - Bad Company Ruins Good Morals

I released a new album with Jordan of [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

You can download it [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Thanks. We love all of you.

Also our first EP, 'Part One: The Power Of Friends', is available [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlantis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fid View Post
Ben Steed is an art beacon, a lighthouse of abundant radiance shining on the dark corners of the world.
Yeah, but he needs to rock out more.
Trusty Steed is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Trusty Steed
PROton42 (12-01-2014)
Old 13-01-2014, 05:22 AM   #2
Trusty Steed
IDMf Artist
Trusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MC
Re: [easy listening] Jordan And Ben: Friends For Eternity - Bad Company Ruins Morals

In hindsight, this release probably doesn't deserve a thread.

------------------
Quote:
Quote:
Ben Steed is an art beacon, a lighthouse of abundant radiance shining on the dark corners of the world.
Old 13-01-2014, 07:39 AM   #3
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199648418
Thanked 4,983 Times in 3,204 Posts
Re: [easy listening] Jordan And Ben: Friends For Eternity - Bad Company Ruins Morals

What?

Why not?

Going to try and listen tomorrow...after I listen to that other thing.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2014, 02:18 PM   #4
Trusty Steed
IDMf Artist

You'll understand

------------------
Quote:
Quote:
Old 19-01-2014, 11:11 PM   #5
FluffyFloor
Learning The Ropes
FluffyFloor is currently spamming hard
Saarbrücken
MC Status: 10

i celebrate your album , it s so good ! I love the track "it s time for an adventure" < 3
FluffyFloor is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 11:12 PM   #6
Trusty Steed
IDMf Artist

You are too kind

------------------
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-02-2014, 09:31 PM   #7
iDoG
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
iDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MC
Chicago
MC Status: 17760

ouch.

my fucking eyes!

and my ears too, for that matter.

i guess i kind of like '12 liters of fuck'. i mean, the combination of those particular words. not the track.
iDoG is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 02:44 AM   #8
Trusty Steed
IDMf Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCoB View Post
i guess i kind of like '12 liters of fuck'. i mean, the combination of those particular words. not the track.
That's the best we hope for

Advertisements

------------------
Quote:
Quote: