[IDM/Electronic] Remix with two episodes
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 16-12-2013, 06:45 PM   #1
daffymaestro
Soundwave Mangler
daffymaestro has much to be proud ofdaffymaestro has much to be proud ofdaffymaestro has much to be proud ofdaffymaestro has much to be proud ofdaffymaestro has much to be proud ofdaffymaestro has much to be proud ofdaffymaestro has much to be proud ofdaffymaestro has much to be proud ofdaffymaestro has much to be proud ofdaffymaestro has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1460
[IDM/Electronic] Remix with two episodes

Free download

This is the remix episodes of Seafarers originally done by Maarion Elsz
Produced and written by Isaac smith/Mixed by Jack Prest & Mastered by William Bowden/Harp- Natasha Marion Nathanielsz/Double Bass and banjo- Isaac Smith/Bamboo wind chimes, ankle bells, rattles and finger cymbals- Isuru Kumarasinghe

Remixed by me

Remix Episode list
00:00 - Track 1 - Episode 1 "The rise"
07:28 - Track 2 - Episode 2 "The fall"

Original -

Many thanks to Maarion Elsz for allowing me to rework the very beautiful original work. Hope you all will love the remix as well as the original. Happy holidays to all

Last edited by daffymaestro; 18-12-2013 at 02:02 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
daffymaestro is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote