Greetings from Insolidarity
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 30-07-2018, 03:26 PM   #1
Insolidarity
IDMf's latest spammer
Insolidarity will become famous soon enoughInsolidarity will become famous soon enough
Tennessee
MC Status: 110
Greetings from Insolidarity

Yo, I'm new here. I'm Insolidarity and I make music using the mobile DAW Auxy Studio. I have a SoundCloud page that currently has 39 followers and 35 tracks... its up to you to decide if they are any good.
im just gonna say that my SoundCloud is regular url /insolidaritymusic
My name is Jacob and ive been making music coming up on a year now... My favorite electronic genre is house but I like disco/funk influence like some of Daft Punk's stuff (or TWRP if you know who that is) and I try to make chill beats everyone can enjoy. I also really like Alt Rock... just saying.

Advertisements

Insolidarity is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2018, 03:37 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 217310
Thanked 4,346 Times in 3,224 Posts
Re: Greetings from Insolidarity

Hi Jacob..welcome to IDMf.

Please take the time to read the members guidelines and rules you'll find here..they'll help you get the most out of your time on here, without getting into trouble.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me Private Message on here and I'll do my best to get your the answers if I can. Have fun..

Dan (A.M0

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 08:10 PM   #3
Parricide
sloppy cunt
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
MC Status: 18051569
Thanked 1,031 Times in 778 Posts

welcome.
35 tracks in a year is impressive. i dont think ive made that many in 20 years

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 12:34 AM   #4
Vault O)))
Mushroom dick
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 68110
Thanked 1,362 Times in 885 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insolidarity View Post
Yo, I'm new here. I'm Insolidarity and I make music using the mobile DAW Auxy Studio. I have a SoundCloud page that currently has 39 followers and 35 tracks... its up to you to decide if they are any good.
My name is Jacob and ive been making music coming up on a year now... My favorite electronic genre is house but I like disco/funk influence like some of Daft Punk's stuff (or TWRP if you know who that is) and I try to make chill beats everyone can enjoy. I also really like Alt Rock... just saying.
I can't wait to tell you what I think (it's not bad criticism, so don't worry) once you start posting in the LB. As per forum rules I won't delve into it here because that's basically spam, so keep the posting habit up and it will pay off... especially if you continue to not spam your way to LB-posting (it's not a promotion machine at all, and that's what makes it good for proper feedback).

Welcum.
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 04:16 AM   #5
Mark Ames
Microknight
Mark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud of
Ventura County California
MC Status: 1160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insolidarity View Post
Do you produce any Alt Rock?

Advertisements

Mark Ames is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote