Greetings
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 17-07-2018, 06:23 PM   #1
CrimsonDarkness
IDMf's latest spammer
CrimsonDarkness is currently spamming hard
Richmond, VA
MC Status: 10
Greetings

Hello, I'm Ozzy. I live in Richmond, VA.

I grew up listening to a lot of metal and industrial but didn't really get into other electronic music until after I got out of the army. I really enjoy dark and minimal artists like Burial and Kode9.

I've been toying around with FLStudio for a couple years and am starting to reach a point where I'm starting to like the songs I'm producing. I look forward to learning more from this community and listening to projects others are working on.

Advertisements

CrimsonDarkness is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 06:45 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 217060
Thanked 4,341 Times in 3,220 Posts
Re: Greetings

Hi Ozzy..welcome to IDMf. I'm sure you'll get a lot out of this place, if you put in the time and be as active as you can be on here.

Good to have you here with us.

Dan (A.M)

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 04:39 AM   #3
Mark Ames
Microknight
Mark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud of
Ventura County California
MC Status: 1060

Welcome ... do you play an instrument?
Mark Ames is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 06:28 AM   #4
CrimsonDarkness
IDMf's latest spammer
CrimsonDarkness is currently spamming hard
Richmond, VA
MC Status: 10

I played drums growing up and was learning to play the guitar for a year and a half before I had to focus on other things. These days I'm mostly playing on a midi controller with synths. I do what I can with what I can fit into my budget.
CrimsonDarkness is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 08:29 AM   #5
Iyashi Sound
Master of the LFO
Iyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MC
Svaneke
MC Status: 20410

I grew up as a metalhead too. These days I listen to all kinds of stuff, though - including more metal Welcome to the forum!
Iyashi Sound is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2018, 04:51 AM   #6
Mark Ames
Microknight
Mark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud of
Ventura County California
MC Status: 1060

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonDarkness View Post
I played drums growing up and was learning to play the guitar for a year and a half before I had to focus on other things. These days I'm mostly playing on a midi controller with synths. I do what I can with what I can fit into my budget.
Thank you for sharing your instrument experience. Good to have some foundation in that deep history of music making.

I get the budget thing... but then... itís good to have some limitations. If you can good with little youíll be better with a little more
Mark Ames is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2018, 06:42 PM   #7
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8584030
Thanked 7,862 Times in 5,530 Posts

Dig. I'm kind of out of the loop on the deep dubstep et al. sound, but I was way into that for a hot minute. Got my first taste of that kinda stuff a little late, was just getting into it and spent a lot of time at the Dubstep stage at the Virus/RAM records party at WMC 08 or 09.

Welcome to the forum!

Advertisements

------------------
Tunes That Go Boom 001

InTheAM on MixCloud
@DJInTheAM on FB
coming soon...monthly mix series...Tunes That Go Boom
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote