The Hardware Thread - Page 708
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Hardware and Gear Hardware, gear, equipment; Whatever you call it, talk about tangible, physical music-making stuff here. Synths, Modular, drum machines, controllers etc all goes here.

Old Yesterday, 02:18 AM   #14141
liquid_air
IDMf Supporter
liquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MC
Corny
MC Status: 65260
Thanked 1,305 Times in 961 Posts
Re: The Hardware Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thom View Post
Yeah soon enough there might be free room in the bed too.
Iím nice and pleasant to be around. Not a grouchy curmudgeon, mate.

Advertisements

------------------
Techno starts with a capital 'T', as in TB-303 and TR-808.

liquid_air is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to liquid_air
A.M (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 11:12 AM   #14142
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 204110
Thanked 4,082 Times in 3,034 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_air View Post
Yeah..I bet you make sweet music in the bedroom, by the sounds of it.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:38 PM   #14143
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 179160
Thanked 3,583 Times in 2,127 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_air View Post

Tip: you need to let others be the judge of that, mate.

I never said you were this or that.

thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:08 PM   #14144
liquid_air
IDMf Supporter
liquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MC
Corny
MC Status: 65260
Thanked 1,305 Times in 961 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thom View Post
Tip: you need to let others be the judge of that, mate.

I never said you were this or that.

Yo, bruh, I ain’t callin’ no one nothin’ neither, man.

Pro tip: happily married, too. Yo, man, certified!

------------------
Techno starts with a capital 'T', as in TB-303 and TR-808.

liquid_air is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:18 PM   #14145
bbb
IDMf Artist
bbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MC
ATX
MC Status: 5747143

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
They are working..or, at least, they seem to be working just fine for me. You have to follow the steps posted [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
to get them to work. I know, it's a bit of "jumping through hoops", but it doesn't take that long to do if you really want to share your stuff on here.
I know this isn't hardware related but the issue was with it being privately shared. That doesn't seem to work with anything I can figure out. The link itself, yes. But the player, no. That's my issues as of late.

------------------
Say :|
bbb is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM   #14146
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 204110
Thanked 4,082 Times in 3,034 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbb View Post
I know this isn't hardware related but the issue was with it being privately shared. That doesn't seem to work with anything I can figure out. The link itself, yes. But the player, no. That's my issues as of late.
As far as I know..and I stand to be corrected on this..private links can only be shared as URLs..the player doesn't work with them. In other words, if you have a track set to private, then the only way to share it in here is by posting the link back to it.

Advertisements

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to A.M
bbb (Yesterday)