Things that piss you off the most - Page 9
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 28-02-2011, 08:48 PM   #161
CCtrl
IDMf Artist
CCtrl is a savage MCCCtrl is a savage MCCCtrl is a savage MCCCtrl is a savage MCCCtrl is a savage MCCCtrl is a savage MCCCtrl is a savage MCCCtrl is a savage MCCCtrl is a savage MCCCtrl is a savage MCCCtrl is a savage MC
MC Status: 5154519
Re: Things that piss you off the most

Other drivers. I almost got in a fight with some inbred truck driving redneck about five minutes ago.

Advertisements

CCtrl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 09:53 PM   #162
Triton64
IDMf Artist
Triton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MC
Having fun
MC Status: 22350414
Thanked 1,173 Times in 675 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakobcreutzfeldt View Post
Is that a photo of you in your avatar?
I was put in a clinical trial for a new form of growth stimulating formula... it turned out they were harvested from ground hogs...but my traps look amazing .

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCtrl View Post
Other drivers. I almost got in a fight with some inbred truck driving redneck about five minutes ago.

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
The more you keep up w the board the less you'll want the OP at the top every time you open a thread you've been following and / or active in.
Triton64 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 10:46 PM   #163
Sencesor
Savage Mad Cack
Sencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MC
The Nung River
MC Status: 89281823
Thanked 1,578 Times in 1,214 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiowaves View Post
But the most I am worried about a homless cat I met today, who had broken his paw or something. I bought him a jar of delicious cat food probably which he has never tasted before, and gave it to him, he ate it. Then I left. And now I am worried about him and my own karma and stuff. Should I call in animal shelter, but they would probably put him to sleep, and I would be responsible for that. I don't want to kill an animal. But I could not afford taking him into my home either. Fuck.

This all makes me a depressed little cunt.
Hmm... reminds me of the time (some 6 years ago) my roommate brought in a stray kitten he found. poor sob was sick & we tried to help him out, but after a few days, he just gradually agonized to death, till his very last breath (my roommate actually fuckin' tried to do him cpr...).

Have to say that that was one of the most depressing experiences I've ever had.

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by antenna View Post
What is this vile sencesorcery? Be gone with ye, witch!
Sencesor is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 02:20 AM   #164
Sp3cuL8
Soundscaper
Sp3cuL8 is a savage MCSp3cuL8 is a savage MCSp3cuL8 is a savage MCSp3cuL8 is a savage MCSp3cuL8 is a savage MCSp3cuL8 is a savage MCSp3cuL8 is a savage MCSp3cuL8 is a savage MCSp3cuL8 is a savage MCSp3cuL8 is a savage MCSp3cuL8 is a savage MC
Bendigo
MC Status: 661886

Phone companies suck fungi-infested ferret balls. My missus is just upgrading her android at the moment and she can't get any kind of good deal because she's an 'existing customer'. They reward loyalty by taking away the deals they give new customers from loyal ones. ffs.
Sp3cuL8 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:59 PM   #165
CCtrl
IDMf Artist
CCtrl is a savage MCCCtrl is a savage MCCCtrl is a savage MCCCtrl is a savage MCCCtrl is a savage MCCCtrl is a savage MCCCtrl is a savage MCCCtrl is a savage MCCCtrl is a savage MCCCtrl is a savage MCCCtrl is a savage MC
MC Status: 5154519

http://idmforums.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1435
CCtrl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:23 PM   #166
Entropy
Savage Mad Cunt
Entropy is a savage MCEntropy is a savage MCEntropy is a savage MCEntropy is a savage MCEntropy is a savage MCEntropy is a savage MCEntropy is a savage MCEntropy is a savage MCEntropy is a savage MCEntropy is a savage MCEntropy is a savage MC
York
MC Status: 63087378

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
those starving African kids in Tibet.
This. And global warming n shit from all the CFCs, and war and famines and tobacco framing in India with all the little black chinese kids smoking ciggarettes and playing in the dust with guns cos the rainforest got chopped down making the polar ice creams melt. I don't see why they don't make supermakrets all over then ppl wont go hungry. Make loves to Jesus Christ not war and stop exploiting chocolate baby milk crops and bananas. Buy fur-trade chocolates! Dont's use shopoing bags or tins of tuna cause theuy whales and dlophins get stuck in them when we put them back in the oceans. Burn a book and save a tree. Drop third world diet and tell them to stop peeing in the water supply. Give Christians AIDS!

:banana:

Do beares get shit on the Pope's wood!? This is for real ppl!!!

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
Seeing so many of my quotes in peoples Sigs makes me happy.
Entropy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:25 PM   #167
Meta.
f.k.a. Kater
Meta. is a savage MCMeta. is a savage MCMeta. is a savage MCMeta. is a savage MCMeta. is a savage MCMeta. is a savage MCMeta. is a savage MCMeta. is a savage MCMeta. is a savage MCMeta. is a savage MCMeta. is a savage MC
Munich
MC Status: 60021920

Everything
Meta. is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:28 PM   #168
Trusty Steed
IDMf Artist
Trusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MC
Shanghai
MC Status: 272302920
Thanked 2,809 Times in 1,657 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kater View Post
Everything
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.

------------------
Trusty Steed is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 06:19 PM   #169
megaman0217
Radial Developer
megaman0217 is currently spamming hard
Bellingham, WA
MC Status: 41

Being sick.

------------------
A Band of Horses - The Funeral (remix)

Boyz Noize - Shine Shine (remix)

http://soundcloud.com/megaman0217
megaman0217 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:11 AM   #170
Caelestis

people being insensitive to what charlie sheen is going through really, really pisses me off. this goes for all celebrities/people who are dealing with drug problems and whatnot.

we've become such a judgmental and harsh society, where it's ok and actually encouraged to make fun of people who are going through difficult things.

on other planets in this universe they actually help people out and sympathize with them. here on this god-forsaken fuck-hill known as earth humans get off on the fact that someone is suffering, and delight knowing they're in a more "superior" position than someone else.

we'd do well to look at ourselves more instead of others. we'd do well to examine our own lives/problems/etc before even thinking about examining other's.

until then we're just a bunchy of hypocritical, miserable, emotionless beings who are in fact more messed up than the very people we criticize.
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:12 AM   #171
Vlantis
IDMf Artist
Vlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MC
In the desert.
MC Status: 421886329
Thanked 5,167 Times in 2,989 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelestis View Post
we've become such a judgmental and harsh society, where it's ok and actually encouraged to make fun of people who are going through difficult things.
I think this has always been the case.

Quote:
on other planets in this universe they actually help people out and sympathize with them. here on this god-forsaken fuck-hill known as earth humans get off on the fact that someone is suffering, and delight knowing they're in a more "superior" position than someone else.
Umm......

------------------
Pay-what-you-want albums at bandcamp.
Soundcloud
Facebook
Vlantis is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:22 AM   #172
Caelestis

so do you agree, Vlantis, with my overall opinion that humans should be more compassionate?
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:01 AM   #173
Vlantis
IDMf Artist
Vlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MC
In the desert.

Quote:
so do you agree, Vlantis, with my overall opinion that humans should be more compassionate?
Well, sure, but I don't see where the aliens come in.

------------------
Soundcloud
Facebook
Old 02-03-2011, 07:03 AM   #174
Trusty Steed
IDMf Artist
Trusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MC
Shanghai
MC Status: 272302920
Thanked 2,809 Times in 1,657 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlantis View Post
Well, sure, but I don't see where the aliens come in.
Perhaps... we have... BECOME the aliens?!?!?!

Code:

------------------
Trusty Steed is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:04 AM   #175
Vlantis
IDMf Artist
In the desert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Steed View Post
Perhaps... we have... BECOME the aliens?!?!?!

Code:
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

------------------
Soundcloud
Facebook
Old 02-03-2011, 07:17 AM   #176
Vlantis
IDMf Artist
In the desert.

I've been in a CONSTANT state of both hope and anxiety since last Friday, and it's really getting old. Two conflicting emotions running around my brain for five days and it probably won't stop until I get this live stuff sorted out one way or the other.

I've never felt this bad in at least six or seven years. It's like I have constant butterflies in my stomach. Christ. Stop it.

------------------
Soundcloud
Facebook
Old 02-03-2011, 08:10 AM   #177
Caelestis

Quote:
Christ. Stop it.
Christ can indeed stop it my friend!!!! :2420ddd:
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:21 AM   #178
mookster
peripheral being
mookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MC
The Moon
MC Status: 232876053
Thanked 1,199 Times in 793 Posts

Quote:
I've been in a CONSTANT state of both hope and anxiety since last Friday, and it's really getting old. Two conflicting emotions running around my brain for five days and it probably won't stop until I get this live stuff sorted out one way or the other.

I've never felt this bad in at least six or seven years. It's like I have constant butterflies in my stomach. Christ. Stop it.
I hate that feeling! Not sure what anyone can do about it though...answers on a postcard please.

------------------
mookster is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:24 AM   #179
Caelestis

actually it's very interesting you say that, Vlasic pickles.

humans have been thought to be intuitively psychic, and able to "predict" or sense an impending event.

i've noticed other people reporting the same symptoms as you. the "butterflies" is what really caught my attention, though.

is something 'bout to go down? world war 3?

looking at the news i'm thinking this is quite possible!

but for the sake of staying on topic i'll say U.S. imperialism pisses me off. apparently we're gonna send ships to lybia or something, and rumors are that we might get involved. i don't think this is gonna end well.

Code:
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:29 AM   #180
candlesayshi
Imperfect
candlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MC
Chicago
MC Status: 39281549
Thanked 1,180 Times in 758 Posts

My mixer has a short in it, and I have to keep disconnecting and reconnecting everything...

While I guess it's not a big deal, it's annoying the fuck out of me.

Advertisements

------------------
candlesayshi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote