Things that piss you off the most - Page 6
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 25-02-2011, 12:07 AM   #101
P.ALI
Master of the LFO
P.ALI is a savage MCP.ALI is a savage MCP.ALI is a savage MCP.ALI is a savage MCP.ALI is a savage MCP.ALI is a savage MCP.ALI is a savage MCP.ALI is a savage MCP.ALI is a savage MCP.ALI is a savage MCP.ALI is a savage MC
Los Angeles / Las Vegas
MC Status: 1715970
Re: Things that piss you off the most

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysalis View Post
getting up early
Getting up early when its COLD !!!

Advertisements

------------------
Gemini - Feel Me (Showka Remix) [Free Download]

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to Suffering."
Now go Cry ..
P.ALI is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2011, 12:18 AM   #102
chrysalis
Minor Glitch
chrysalis is a savage MCchrysalis is a savage MCchrysalis is a savage MCchrysalis is a savage MCchrysalis is a savage MCchrysalis is a savage MCchrysalis is a savage MCchrysalis is a savage MCchrysalis is a savage MCchrysalis is a savage MCchrysalis is a savage MC
Sofia
MC Status: 75483

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.ALI View Post
Getting up early when its COLD !!!
and having to wait for a bus that you just missed(:
chrysalis is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2011, 12:25 AM   #103
logic7
Soundscaper
logic7 has a reputation beyond reputelogic7 has a reputation beyond reputelogic7 has a reputation beyond reputelogic7 has a reputation beyond reputelogic7 has a reputation beyond reputelogic7 has a reputation beyond reputelogic7 has a reputation beyond reputelogic7 has a reputation beyond reputelogic7 has a reputation beyond reputelogic7 has a reputation beyond reputelogic7 has a reputation beyond repute
someplace else
MC Status: 3878

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysalis View Post
and having to wait for a bus that you just missed(:
^^^ This, especially when the only reason you're up early, out in the cold, waiting for another bus 'cause you missed one is because your car died the night before.

(checks the time to make sure he doesn't miss the bus...)

fuckin GM and their shitty 90's cars...
logic7 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2011, 03:44 AM   #104
bandcoach
Banned
bandcoach is a savage MCbandcoach is a savage MCbandcoach is a savage MCbandcoach is a savage MCbandcoach is a savage MCbandcoach is a savage MCbandcoach is a savage MCbandcoach is a savage MCbandcoach is a savage MCbandcoach is a savage MCbandcoach is a savage MC
Sydney
MC Status: 39022286

missed buses because they are running ahead of schedule (more than 5 minutes early as I can see where the bus passes through on my way to the stop) - I lost $51 yesterday because of it - $1 extra bus fare for the next one that comes through and $50 in lost revenue from teaching guitar at a community center - the next bus gets me there a half hour late and the community center won't pay me even if I teach a half lesson instead of the full hour lesson.
bandcoach is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2011, 03:52 AM   #105
musicophilia
Savage Mad Cunt
musicophilia is a savage MCmusicophilia is a savage MCmusicophilia is a savage MCmusicophilia is a savage MCmusicophilia is a savage MCmusicophilia is a savage MCmusicophilia is a savage MCmusicophilia is a savage MCmusicophilia is a savage MCmusicophilia is a savage MCmusicophilia is a savage MC
MC Status: 6721262

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcoach View Post
missed buses because they are running ahead of schedule (more than 5 minutes early as I can see where the bus passes through on my way to the stop) - I lost $51 yesterday because of it - $1 extra bus fare for the next one that comes through and $50 in lost revenue from teaching guitar at a community center - the next bus gets me there a half hour late and the community center won't pay me even if I teach a half lesson instead of the full hour lesson.
I feel the pain.

When I was at college there was a bus I had to get which was once every hour and was either like 20 minutes early or 20 minutes late. Sometimes it just didn't bother coming round to my stop because it was an unpopular stop, and a few times it even drove straight past me.

Not good.
musicophilia is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2011, 03:58 AM   #106
cyclops
One Eyed Cunt
cyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MC
ottawa
MC Status: 255290827
Thanked 1,244 Times in 848 Posts

^y'all don't know rage until you have had to wait for a bus that was so late that the next scheduled bus was right behind it. i used to be so late as a result of that bus route. it was either early, and i'd miss it, or it was late. either way, i was usually late for work... *rageface*

------------------
cyclops is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2011, 04:03 AM   #107
bandcoach
Banned
bandcoach is a savage MCbandcoach is a savage MCbandcoach is a savage MCbandcoach is a savage MCbandcoach is a savage MCbandcoach is a savage MCbandcoach is a savage MCbandcoach is a savage MCbandcoach is a savage MCbandcoach is a savage MCbandcoach is a savage MC
Sydney
MC Status: 39022286

Well, I have one redeeming feature to all of this - the driver will be fined for missing a timing point when I report it to the bus company and the overseeing authority.

He is not supposed to leave a timing point until the time stated in the schedule has arrived - if he arrives early, then he must sit at the timing point until the scheduled time arrives, otherwise he can be fined if reported for failing to adhere to the schedule - the entire schedule for all buses in Sydney has been set by one authority to ensure that links to other buses, trains, light rail and ferries are predictable and met.
bandcoach is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2011, 04:06 AM   #108
musicophilia
Savage Mad Cunt
musicophilia is a savage MCmusicophilia is a savage MCmusicophilia is a savage MCmusicophilia is a savage MCmusicophilia is a savage MCmusicophilia is a savage MCmusicophilia is a savage MCmusicophilia is a savage MCmusicophilia is a savage MCmusicophilia is a savage MCmusicophilia is a savage MC
MC Status: 6721262

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclops View Post
^y'all don't know rage until you have had to wait for a bus that was so late that the next scheduled bus was right behind it. i used to be so late as a result of that bus route. it was either early, and i'd miss it, or it was late. either way, i was usually late for work... *rageface*
Ohh I have had that with that bus actually. 2 of them turned up at the same time after I had waited a full hour at the stop. Some sort of space-time loophole emerged that day.
musicophilia is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2011, 04:11 AM   #109
Vlantis
IDMf Artist
Vlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MC
In the desert.
MC Status: 421879379
Thanked 5,028 Times in 2,906 Posts

Nothing beats Japanese public transportation.

------------------
Pay-what-you-want albums at bandcamp.
Soundcloud
Facebook
Vlantis is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2011, 04:21 AM   #110
Paggos
Savage Mad Cunt
Paggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MC
Zhengzhou, China
MC Status: 3541243

When i don't do music.

------------------
www.fb.com/page.paggos
:mayonesa::mayonesa:
Paggos is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2011, 05:54 AM   #111
Claymore
IDMf Artist
Claymore is a savage MCClaymore is a savage MCClaymore is a savage MCClaymore is a savage MCClaymore is a savage MCClaymore is a savage MCClaymore is a savage MCClaymore is a savage MCClaymore is a savage MCClaymore is a savage MCClaymore is a savage MC
Penis.
MC Status: 59794639

When I don't do music in Japanese public transportation.
Claymore is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2011, 06:10 AM   #112
Mom
Upstanding Citizen
Mom is a savage MCMom is a savage MCMom is a savage MCMom is a savage MCMom is a savage MCMom is a savage MCMom is a savage MCMom is a savage MCMom is a savage MCMom is a savage MCMom is a savage MC
Place
MC Status: 9320087

When claymore thinks he's clever

------------------
Sometimes I make tunes.
Mom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2011, 06:16 AM   #113
Claymore
IDMf Artist
Claymore is a savage MCClaymore is a savage MCClaymore is a savage MCClaymore is a savage MCClaymore is a savage MCClaymore is a savage MCClaymore is a savage MCClaymore is a savage MCClaymore is a savage MCClaymore is a savage MCClaymore is a savage MC
Penis.
MC Status: 59794639

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom View Post
When claymore thinks he's clever
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Claymore is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2011, 06:38 AM   #114
cyclops
One Eyed Cunt
cyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MC
ottawa
MC Status: 255290827
Thanked 1,244 Times in 848 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
Code:
Code:

------------------
cyclops is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2011, 06:59 AM   #115
shotguns
Banned
shotguns is a savage MCshotguns is a savage MCshotguns is a savage MCshotguns is a savage MCshotguns is a savage MCshotguns is a savage MCshotguns is a savage MCshotguns is a savage MCshotguns is a savage MCshotguns is a savage MCshotguns is a savage MC
MC Status: 5055099

i hate gun control laws
shotguns is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2011, 07:37 AM   #116
Mogwai
Mogwai is a savage MCMogwai is a savage MCMogwai is a savage MCMogwai is a savage MCMogwai is a savage MCMogwai is a savage MCMogwai is a savage MCMogwai is a savage MCMogwai is a savage MCMogwai is a savage MCMogwai is a savage MC
MC Status: 290713

That sig has to go man

------------------

http://www.soundcloud.com/soundteq (more updated)
http://www.myspace.com/soundteq
My attempt at makin' tunes. Check it if you'd like =D Thanks.
Mogwai is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2011, 07:56 AM   #117
Caelestis

hahahahah!!! EPIC sig, man! brilliant!!!
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2011, 09:29 AM   #118
Vlantis
IDMf Artist
Vlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MC
In the desert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlantis View Post
Guess who's managed to bluff his way into playing drums tomorrow?

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Score one for the rock band club.

I will be playing this song without rehearsal for the first time in front of 800 Japanese girls. I now have the song on my ipod and will commence air drumming practice.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Oh man., that was awesome. Before we played, the singer was told to put her uniform on intstead of wearing casual clothes, to which she got extrememly pissed. With some coaxing from me, she finally changed. I thought it would go okay, but should have known better.....

I have never seen a student give a big angry rant on stage in the three years I've worked here. I glanced at the other teachers out of the corner of my eye and THEY WERE NOT AMUSED.

Gotta love my band students. So worth it.

------------------
Soundcloud
Facebook
Old 25-02-2011, 11:33 AM   #119
Entropy
Savage Mad Cunt
Entropy is a savage MCEntropy is a savage MCEntropy is a savage MCEntropy is a savage MCEntropy is a savage MCEntropy is a savage MCEntropy is a savage MCEntropy is a savage MCEntropy is a savage MCEntropy is a savage MCEntropy is a savage MC
York
MC Status: 63087378

Haha!

Weren't you supposed to keep her in line or something?

I love that you seem to derive so much pleasure from pissing your fellow teachers off...

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
Seeing so many of my quotes in peoples Sigs makes me happy.
Entropy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2011, 02:35 PM   #120
Vlantis
IDMf Artist
In the desert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
Haha!

Weren't you supposed to keep her in line or something?

I love that you seem to derive so much pleasure from pissing your fellow teachers off...
Dude, I fuckin' TRIED. Even got all serious and was like "Look. You're out of here tomorrow. Don't worry about this. Don't give the teachers an excuse to get mad at you" right before the curtain opened. But alas.....

And I don't like how some of the teachers treat the band club like shit most of the time. Sure, it's full of ruffians, but at a school for "troubled" girls, I don't think they should be complaining that the students actually found something they enjoy doing at school.

Anyway, I'm getting preachy.

Advertisements

------------------
Soundcloud
Facebook