[Melodic Techno] DTMF - Vigen Mortem
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 07-07-2018, 11:11 AM   #1
lamo
Radial Developer
lamo will become famous soon enoughlamo will become famous soon enough
Odessa
MC Status: 111
[Melodic Techno] DTMF - Vigen Mortem

hey guys! i started to work with a EP, this is the 3d part of it. hope, you'll enjoy it

Advertisements

------------------
lamo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Melodic Techno] DTMF - Vigen Mortem.
Old 09-07-2018, 03:52 AM   #2
Aurongroove
Soundscaper
Aurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond reputeAurongroove has a reputation beyond repute
West of Ireland
MC Status: 3060
Re: [Melodic Techno] DTMF - Vigen Mortem

I wish the kick was a little less polite. It's too straight-laced and behaves as if it's a placeholder for when you find the tracks "true" kick drum that can do a better job of nailing the track down.

I love the stuff that the treble end is made from, it seems to be intellectually cobbled together in loving and musically competent way.
As the track doesn't have a very aggressive bass end (or bassline) the mix sometimes feels too trebly. A really pushy, compressed, proggy low end would be more then suited to a track this intellectual, yet also this danceable. You could make the bass end feel like a massive velvet wall, and it would only play to the track's strengths.

the high-frequency metal-ish percs are an obvious highlight, and worth showing off, but mind the low end has something equally strong to hold up its end of the routine.

Thanks for making a piece of music that made me log in to write about.

------------------
a big Unregistered fan

Aurongroove is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 04:15 PM   #3
E-Fence
Minor Glitch
E-Fence has a spectacular aura aboutE-Fence has a spectacular aura aboutE-Fence has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210
Re: [Melodic Techno] DTMF - Vigen Mortem

Really liked the track. I agree with aurongroove though on the low end. with the right selection of kick bass and eq you could improve the presence without removing the attention from the melody and high end. this is especially noticeable when the mid range synth's filter opens up. I would love to take a crack at remixing this though its a really cool track.

Advertisements

E-Fence is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote