Hello from Robin
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 13-07-2018, 06:27 AM   #1
robinweatherall
IDMf's latest spammer
robinweatherall will become famous soon enough
China
MC Status: 60
Hello from Robin

Hello,

My name is Robin and I am an artist from the UK living in China. I am a painter mostly, but I want to get into Ableton asap.

My favorite style of music is instrumental electronic music with a twist of a retro gaming sound.

I'm going to make a separate post in the classifieds section to not clutter your forums up.
I want to offer my services on this forum as a digital artist to anyone starting out as a musician, music producers, underground musicians, and people generally interested in giving their music an image. I do bespoke unique paintings, psychedelic, dark, aliens, dreamscapes, abstract and fractals. Well I do lots of different styles.

My main job is as an English teacher. This is just something I do on the side, but it is absolutely my passion.

Feel free to have a look at some of my stuff.

robinweatherall.com

Fractals :
robinweatherall.com/abstract/fractal/

Aliens :
robinweatherall.com/creatures/visitors/

Psychedelic :
robinweatherall.com/abstract/psychedelic/

Let me know about your music, your individual style or group.

Send me a private message on here,
or chat to me on my facebook.
facebook.com/robin.weatherall

Or, email.
robinweatherall@gmail.com

If you want some art doing. Contact me with as much information as possible, and lets get a dialog going. It'd be really nice to hear your music and style and the type of designs you have in mind.

I am also looking for information about where it might be wise to post my artwork. So if you've got any info about that. It'd be great.

Advertisements

robinweatherall is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to robinweatherall
Parricide (13-07-2018)
Old 13-07-2018, 07:21 AM   #2
Parricide
sloppy cunt
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
MC Status: 18032619
Re: Hello from Robin

hi robin. your artwork is really nice, i like your style.
jumping straight in to spamming is probably not going to go down too well around here though, but if you stick around and participate you are likely to find people interested in your work.

all that aside. welcome to IDMf, i hope you enjoy your stay

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 07:54 AM   #3
robinweatherall
IDMf's latest spammer
robinweatherall will become famous soon enough
China
MC Status: 60

Appreciate it Parricide, not going to spam, don't worry.
robinweatherall is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2018, 02:49 AM   #4
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O)))
MC Status: -2147481947
Thanked 1,173 Times in 775 Posts

Welcum.

Yeah, man. You can wait until you have enough posts to put that kind of stuff in the classifieds or something, but TBH it's only because you come across as somebody who's only here to promote their shit (not that it's garbage, I actually like it as well).

Advertisements

Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote