[IDM, ambient] Proton 42 - Fallacracy [PM033]
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 26-01-2015, 06:29 PM   #1
Trusty Steed
IDMf Artist
Trusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MC
MC Status: 272299370
Thanked 2,738 Times in 1,616 Posts
[IDM, ambient] Proton 42 - Fallacracy [PM033]

Proton 42 - Fallacracy [PM033]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Release Date: 26th January 2015

Genre: Electronica, IDM, ambient

An established name in underground IDM and ambient circles, Proton 42 returns with his brand new album, Fallacracy, that promises to bring us on a journey of digital meditations and mellow reverie. A ‘classic’ Pegasia name, Proton 42 has been with us since [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
, a compilation with which he displayed some of his best work of that time. His comeback shows us that through time and patience, sonic progression and technical development has been an obvious voyage undertaken prior to this release. Fallacracy is pensive, rich and, above all, mature. We are excited and humbled in equal measure to be able to release this album on behalf of Mr. 42.

Mastered by Ben Steed & Rob Gilbank at PegasiaMusic.

Last edited by Trusty Steed; 05-02-2015 at 01:26 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
Trusty Steed is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2015, 06:53 PM   #2
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199651968
Thanked 5,054 Times in 3,239 Posts
Re: [IDM, ambient] Proton 42 - Fallacracy [PM033]

Most excellent!

Have only heard that preview track posted on facebook as of now. But that's why I'm here because it was, again, most excellent. Going to grab this this afternoon for my morning drive tomorrow.

Stoked...

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2015, 10:52 PM   #3
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8572580
Thanked 7,633 Times in 5,388 Posts

This goes into rotation immediately!

------------------

InTheAM on MixCloud
@DJInTheAM on FB
coming soon...monthly mix series...Tunes That Go Boom
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 11:49 PM   #4
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.

A few hours later than I had planned but...

Download in process.

I'll report back in a day or so.

------------------
Old 28-01-2015, 12:39 AM   #5
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 180260
Thanked 3,605 Times in 2,141 Posts

Congrats, Prots!
thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 12:58 AM   #6
PROton42
IDMf Artist
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC
MC Status: 249551787
Thanked 4,126 Times in 2,688 Posts

Yesterday, I was writing a huge post here about things and then I suppose I hit a combination of buttons that ejected me from the text box and then browser back'd and lost it all!

I suppose that is almost an ironic twist of fate and the exact same kind of serendipity that brought about this album.

I can't begin to thank everyone here enough, especially those I've butt heads with, for keeping me passionate about music and always questioning our expectations of music and the motives of musicians.

This album is important to me in a very big way, it's the first thing I've sat down and put together since having accidentally deleted years and years worth of original project files, samples, ideas, and emotions. It's very much my "back on the composition horse" album, and much of it is me getting out of the sit down and programming everything and getting back into the performance of piano and traditional composition.

I hope that this album can invoke unique, hidden emotion in people - in a time where our emotions are repressed, and oppressed, by a Fallacracy that tells us feeling and thinking is unhealthy.

------------------
PROton42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 01:22 AM   #7
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8572580
Thanked 7,633 Times in 5,388 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROton42 View Post
Yesterday, I was writing a huge post here about things and then I suppose I hit a combination of buttons that ejected me from the text box and then browser back'd and lost it all!

I suppose that is almost an ironic twist of fate and the exact same kind of serendipity that brought about this album.

I can't begin to thank everyone here enough, especially those I've butt heads with, for keeping me passionate about music and always questioning our expectations of music and the motives of musicians.

This album is important to me in a very big way, it's the first thing I've sat down and put together since having accidentally deleted years and years worth of original project files, samples, ideas, and emotions. It's very much my "back on the composition horse" album, and much of it is me getting out of the sit down and programming everything and getting back into the performance of piano and traditional composition.

I hope that this album can invoke unique, hidden emotion in people - in a time where our emotions are repressed, and oppressed, by a Fallacracy that tells us feeling and thinking is unhealthy.
Been spinning this in the car and simply put I am loving it. If this is you getting back on the horse I cant wait to hear the jumping fences and full speed ahead album!

------------------

InTheAM on MixCloud
@DJInTheAM on FB
coming soon...monthly mix series...Tunes That Go Boom
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 09:34 PM   #8
Trusty Steed
IDMf Artist
Trusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MC

(though PM is called a Doncaster label ).

------------------
Old 01-02-2015, 09:50 PM   #9
Muse-ic
Wanderer
Muse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MC
MC Status: 6963183
Thanked 4,075 Times in 2,700 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROton42 View Post

Congratulations on jumping back! I just downloaded and plan on listening today! <3
Muse-ic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 11:00 PM   #10
PROton42
IDMf Artist
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC
MC Status: 249551787
Thanked 4,126 Times in 2,688 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ƭ̵̬̊ View Post
Aaaaahhhhhhh This made my morning!!!

And Muse! Thank you so much, please do!

I keep trying to "Thanks" everyone in this thread, but it ain't happening. So, +10,000 spiritual rep for all of you.

------------------
PROton42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 02:42 AM   #11
badmotor
Savage Mad Cunt
badmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MC
MC Status: 31560

Whoa. First track is harmonically righteous and ear-worming. Gonna bookmark and listen to the rest later.
badmotor is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 02:54 AM   #12
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts

Whoa. The first track sounds fucking amazing and I can't wait to hear the rest.
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 04:29 PM   #13
Muse-ic
Wanderer
Muse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MC
MC Status: 6963183
Thanked 4,075 Times in 2,700 Posts

Listening now. Second track is just beautiful. A great track to find solace in. <3
Muse-ic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 04:35 PM   #14
professurreal
IDMf Artist
professurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MC
at the end of the tunnel
MC Status: 59510
Thanked 1,190 Times in 791 Posts

Hey, just took a quick listen to the tracks and they all sound very lush on first impression. Will have a full listen and come back here to say more

------------------
professurreal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 01:03 AM   #15
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
I live in California.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
I'll report back in a day or so.

Well.

Stellar release. On behalf of the Altered Echo Project I'd like to thank Proton and Pegasia for bringing such a wonderful listen to the community. Proton was kind enough to take the time to give us an in-depth interview covering all things this release. As part of our gratitude to Proton and Pegasia we have posted the interview to our blog for all of you to read.

Link:

Oh, it's also on the FaceSpace if you're into that type of thing:

Big thanks again to Mr. Proton42, and Mr. Ben Steed, for bring this amazing release to the community and letting us participate in it in this way. Enjoy the read folks!

------------------
Old 05-02-2015, 01:26 AM   #16
Trusty Steed
IDMf Artist

That was great

------------------
Old 05-02-2015, 07:18 AM   #17
badmotor
Savage Mad Cunt
badmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MC
MC Status: 31560

Quote:
Originally Posted by badmotor View Post
Whoa. First track is harmonically righteous and ear-worming. Gonna bookmark and listen to the rest later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvlt O))) View Post
Whoa. The first track sounds fucking amazing and I can't wait to hear the rest.

------------------
badmotor is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 07:57 AM   #18
jVs
IDMf Supporter
jVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MC
Scruffy City
MC Status: 105319139
Thanked 1,020 Times in 803 Posts

Man, This album is tops blooby! I imagine I will be sleeping with it for quite some time. Amazing job to you and everyone involved on this.

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parricide View Post
i prefer the sage. makes me truly believe the unbelievable.
jVs is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 11:36 PM   #19
Dirac
IDMf's latest spammer
Dirac is currently spamming hard
Cardiff
MC Status: 10

Yeah this is sweet! Blissed out IDM - what can I say!!!!

Advertisements

Dirac is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote