Can digital music replace instrumental musicians? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 21-12-2013, 01:11 PM   #21
Lug
Savage Mad Cunt
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 81041150
Thanked 4,168 Times in 2,702 Posts
Re: Can digital music replace instrumental musicians?

free electronics
what's this noise seriously a bunch of ill-programmed machines processing random code lines

Advertisements

Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Lug
Nyul (21-12-2013)
Old 21-12-2013, 06:53 PM   #22
NewWorldOrder
Solar Tribal Chief
NewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MC
Texas
MC Status: 24460
Re: Can digital music replace instrumental musicians?

The reason I became a digital musician was because when I was just a guitarist I had to find a drummer, singer, bass player, mixer, and other things. It seemed easy when I was but a boy and a novice to reality, music, and the control of it all. This was a mistake I believe.

I found a drummer, rhythm guitarist, and that was all I could find in my area. The world in which I could make music was limited to strings, and I couldn't write entire compositions and have maximum melody flow at my command. After years of realixing the houston music scene sucks besides for the cover bands I had a revaluation.

My revaluation was that in order to achieve musical supremacy and help to evolve the lifeless and dried out tree we call music I myself had to evolve. It was here when I realized how miniscule I as a string player was.

I could play guitar, banjo, mandolin, and even conga and dejembe, but what was I really but 1 in a million. I could make premade sounds, but yet I couldn't control pure wave forms, and then it hit me. I was into bands like Nin and tool at the end of my primary guitar life, and I saw Trent Raznor and what he had done all by his self and it hit me. In order to become a musical God I would have to achieve the very power of sound wave and frequency as well as master the notion of instruments.

It was here when I realize I didn't need a band, but there was only me and no you, but me. In my desolation I trained under the Gods such as Muse, Trent, Hans Zimmer, and I analyzed the frequencies. There was no more Nirvana, Metallica, Soundgarden, or Pink floyd to me because, I was not them and they were not me.

It was then I realized I was I and that I had to add and expand upon the mathematical equation myself if I wanted to find the answer to my solution.

The only thing the electronics can not do is start off natrual. You still need a human in order to create a natrual sound off the top, or you need a lot of time and skill.

Advertisements

------------------
NewWorldOrder is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote