The America hate on thread,why? [A proof of concept demonstration by Rixtr] - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Closed Thread
Old 17-02-2015, 03:02 AM   #21
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 186710
Thanked 3,734 Times in 2,213 Posts
Re: The America hate on thread,why?

Drones since the dawn of time
Compelled to live your sheltered lives
Not once has anyone ever seen
Such a rise of pure hypocracy
I'll instigate I'll free your mind
I'll show you what I've known all this time

God Hates Us All, God Hates Us All
You know it's true God hates this place
You know it's true he hates this race

Homicide-Suicide
Hate heals, you should try it sometime
Strive for Peace with acts of war
The beauty of death we all adore
I have no faith distracting me
I know why your prayers will never be answered

God Hates Us All; God Hates Us All
He Fuckin' hates me

Pessimist, Terrorist targeting the next mark
Global chaos feeding on hysteria
Cut throat, slit your wrist, shoot you in the back fair game
Drug abuse, self abuse searching for the next high
Sounds a lot like hell is spreading all the time
I'm waiting for the day the whole world fucking dies

I never said I wanted to be God's disciple
I'll never be the one to blindly follow

Man made virus infecting the world
Self-destruct human time bomb
What if there is no God would you think the fuckin' same
Wasting your life in a leap of blind faith
Wake the fuck up can't ignore what I say
I got my own philosophy

I hate everyone equally
You can't tear that out of me
No segregation -separation
Just me in my world of enemies

I never said I wanted to be God's disciple
I'll never be the one to blindly follow
I'll never be the one to bear the cross-disciple

I reject this fuckin' race
I despise this fuckin' place

Advertisements

thom is offline   Thanks
Thanks to thom
badmotor (17-02-2015)
Old 17-02-2015, 03:03 AM   #22
Muse-ic
Wanderer
Muse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MC
MC Status: 6963183
Thanked 4,075 Times in 2,700 Posts

I like Slayer. Oh this isn't the confession thread? Oops.
Muse-ic is offline   Thanks
Thanks to Muse-ic
Kvlt O))) (17-02-2015)
Old 17-02-2015, 03:08 AM   #23
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse

thom is offline   Thanks
Old 17-02-2015, 03:16 AM   #24
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8584080
Thanked 7,863 Times in 5,531 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muse-ic View Post
^^^ I find that surprising. Every person I have met who has immigrated loves living here.
Well, all the immigrants I know that complain are academics. Go figure...

------------------
Tunes That Go Boom 001

InTheAM on MixCloud
@DJInTheAM on FB
coming soon...monthly mix series...Tunes That Go Boom
relic is offline   Thanks
Old 17-02-2015, 03:19 AM   #25
Muse-ic
Wanderer
Muse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MC

Ha that makes sense. So maybe they are just here on a visa?
Old 17-02-2015, 03:22 AM   #26
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8584080
Thanked 7,863 Times in 5,531 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muse-ic View Post
Ha that makes sense. So maybe they are just here on a visa?
Some maybe. I know for a fact some of them, now that they have their doctorate and a job, are here permanently as citizens. Honestly, my sense of things is they feel "obligated" to dislike America on a philosophical level or something.

As you say, I don't know any immigrants that aren't academics that dislike living here. An not all immigrant academics I know dislike living here. Its like this elite group of advanced degree holders, kinda strange but kinda makes sense ;p

------------------
Tunes That Go Boom 001

InTheAM on MixCloud
@DJInTheAM on FB
coming soon...monthly mix series...Tunes That Go Boom
relic is offline   Thanks
Old 17-02-2015, 03:22 AM   #27
Rixtr
IDMf Supporter
Rixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MC
on uranus looking for klingons!
MC Status: 329128850
Thanked 1,767 Times in 1,214 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
I'm not going to say that you've done, whatever that "something" is that you are assuming we will say you've done, before we even say it. What I will say though is you seem to be living in a state of blame. I used to deal heavily in the blame game so that I can understand. But one day I stopped and things got better. I really hate to give you the accept responsibility line. However, at the end of the day, the only one responsible for your life, from today and tomorrow on, is you. Once you can accept that I'd wager your point of view will change, if only little, and things would likely improve.
ok.i respect what you say,in a bigger way than you realize.that being said...
on that night in particular i was not intoxicated,as 2 hours later would show.my point of that indecent is to show the callous indifference,and reality of police ignorance.after 2 hours of pleading and flat out anger i got the breathalyzer i asked for in the beginning.
and guess what....i blew a .04 far less than the legal driving limit.
my point being,i am not incorrect about the presumptuous nature of people.the first guy assumed immediately i had an alcohol problem,and therefore i was guilty as charged.
yes i have had serious issues,you know that.however does that mean i am guilty of anything before due process?the system is flawed period.i accept responsibility for my transgressions.i am past that.does that mean i should ignore,and marginalize what is going on?should i be like every one else?should i just whistle dixie and fuck off?
yeah,thats why we are like we are,we ignore everything,and love nothing but ourselves.
no one cares about anything but #1,thats the ticket.

------------------
Rixtr is offline   Thanks
Old 17-02-2015, 03:26 AM   #28
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
Nouvelle Franse

Because sophisticated house makes everything ok.
thom is offline   Thanks
Old 17-02-2015, 03:27 AM   #29
Muse-ic
Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
Some maybe. I know for a fact some of them, now that they have their doctorate and a job, are here permanently as citizens. Honestly, my sense of things is they feel "obligated" to dislike America on a philosophical level or something.

As you say, I don't know any immigrants that aren't academics that dislike living here. An not all immigrant academics I know dislike living here. Its like this elite group of advanced degree holders, kinda strange but kinda makes sense ;p
Ah I see. Yes that makes sense. That is annoying. I would ask, why are you here too. Or since you are so smart how are you going to change things.
Old 17-02-2015, 03:29 AM   #30
Jaded
Total mad cunt
Jaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MC
MC Status: 6906609
Thanked 3,549 Times in 2,148 Posts

The United States of America is the greatest country in the world dude. Nowhere else on earth does individualism thrive like it does in America. The rest of the world is still hung up on quaint notions like cooperation and collectivism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixtr View Post
This thread is a discussion on why the rest of the world hates on america.
Perhaps the rest of the world is unaware.most americans do not like our system of purchased government.
If the majority of Americans even cared about government to the extent you're claiming, things would be different. More to the point, this is a crock of shit. Do you actually vote brah? I don't know if you realise this, but the level of representation in America is really fucking high. The level of control you have over your representation is unprecedented. You vote for the local government, the districts attorney, you vote on proposed laws... do I really need to go on?

The fact that the majority of your country men couldn't give a shit about any of this is no excuse for not informing yourself and casting your own vote. You have every opportunity to affect change in your environment, you just choose not to.

Quote:
perhaps most of the world does not realize that most americans live a life that is less than ideal.i don't know as perceptions are contrived.
Bullshit. Even the poorest of your poor live better than that majority of people in the world. More than that, in terms of government spending, you have more per capita spent on healthcare and education than any developed nation, yet you have some of the poorest levels of access. Instead of doing anything about it though, what does the average American do? They get insurance.

Quote:
we are tired of the corporate owned media that feed us dis information.
Here's an idea. Turn off your television set. Honestly bro, I'm sick of apathetic people like you blaming the "powers that be" for the choices you make. It's ridiculously easy to read a book, unless you're of the one per cent... of Americans that can't read. There's lots of things that you can do other than watch television. Shit, America's a pretty beautiful country, go for a drive.

Quote:
we are tired of the word democracy,when the truth is plutocracy.
Again, bullshit. Why do you think these "powers" have so much power? Because none of you cared enough to stand up and say, "I'm mad as Hell and I'm not going to take this anymore." That was a call to action that American apathy turned into a movie quote.

Quote:
we are tired of lack of choices.
Are you actually serious? The level of mobility the average American enjoys is unheard of anywhere in the world. The USA is a set of 51 nation states and every citizen can move about them freely. If you want to move town, just pack up your car and drive. That's what Americans do. Do you think I can do that in Australia? No, if I want to move town, that's a 1,000 mile drive across a desert. What about Europeans? Imagine having to fill out a bunch of immigration paperwork if you wanted to move from one state to another for work... Welcome to Europe!

That's just one example of geography where Americans have more choice than the rest of the world.

Quote:
3 weeks ago i was beaten by dover police,and subsequently by the county jail staff.for being intoxicated.they assumed i was homeless,as i would not tell them where i lived.immediatly i was "taken down"and referred to as hostile.at the jail i said i did not do anything,and was wrestled to the ground for being"uncooperative".
What you just described is an example of being uncooperative. Aside from the fact that you were intoxicated in public (generally frowned upon by most local constabularies the world over) you then refused to answer their questions. To me, this is a no-brainer. Every American I know says the same thing, if the cops pull you up, you shut up and do what you're told. You chose not to.

Quote:
i still have 3 broken ribs for standing up for my so called rights.they don't exist.some of you will say well you must have done something...no i did not.that is how it is here.if you claim your rights you will be detained.simple as that.
Dude, you got three broken ribs. Boohoo. Next time a cop pulls you up, you'll think twice before being uncooperative. You're lucky dude. Most people around the world who would find themselves in that situation would either end up dead, imprisoned or permanently disfigured.

Better yet, how many of the women in your life have been gang raped? Have you or any of your friends been forced to join killing militias? What about bombings? How many air strikes have there been in your town this week? How many children have died of disease or starvation or something similar that's ridiculously easy to treat? What about glasses? How many of your friends or family have been killed for wearing glasses or having a university degree? How many car jackings have you been in? How many of your family members were born with HIV?

Do I really need to go on dude?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nametag View Post
You remind me of many people whose addictions land them in the system and they use the injustices of the system as a distraction from taking an honest look at their own problematic behaviors. They are quick to rage about injustices from outside but rarely do they mention the unfairness of their own actions which impact others. It's quite possible I am wrong though, I know nothing about you beyond your post.
Fuck dude, you sound like you're still living in the 70's. It's now pretty well understood that one of the largest contributing factors to addiction is environment. Funnily enough, that's why you see people in ghettos addicted to drugs and people in nice suburbs going to college.
Jaded is offline   Thanks
Old 17-02-2015, 03:34 AM   #31
Rixtr
IDMf Supporter
Rixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
The United States of America is the greatest country in the world dude. Nowhere else on earth does individualism thrive like it does in America. The rest of the world is still hung up on quaint notions like cooperation and collectivism.

If the majority of Americans even cared about government to the extent you're claiming, things would be different. More to the point, this is a crock of shit. Do you actually vote brah? I don't know if you realise this, but the level of representation in America is really fucking high. The level of control you have over your representation is unprecedented. You vote for the local government, the districts attorney, you vote on proposed laws... do I really need to go on?

The fact that the majority of your country men couldn't give a shit about any of this is no excuse for not informing yourself and casting your own vote. You have every opportunity to affect change in your environment, you just choose not to.

Bullshit. Even the poorest of your poor live better than that majority of people in the world. More than that, in terms of government spending, you have more per capita spent on healthcare and education than any developed nation, yet you have some of the poorest levels of access. Instead of doing anything about it though, what does the average American do? They get insurance.

Here's an idea. Turn off your television set. Honestly bro, I'm sick of apathetic people like you blaming the "powers that be" for the choices you make. It's ridiculously easy to read a book, unless you're of the one per cent... of Americans that can't read. There's lots of things that you can do other than watch television. Shit, America's a pretty beautiful country, go for a drive.

Again, bullshit. Why do you think these "powers" have so much power? Because none of you cared enough to stand up and say, "I'm mad as Hell and I'm not going to take this anymore." That was a call to action that American apathy turned into a movie quote.

Are you actually serious? The level of mobility the average American enjoys is unheard of anywhere in the world. The USA is a set of 51 nation states and every citizen can move about them freely. If you want to move town, just pack up your car and drive. That's what Americans do. Do you think I can do that in Australia? No, if I want to move town, that's a 1,000 mile drive across a desert. What about Europeans? Imagine having to fill out a bunch of immigration paperwork if you wanted to move from one state to another for work... Welcome to Europe!

That's just one example of geography where Americans have more choice than the rest of the world.

What you just described is an example of being uncooperative. Aside from the fact that you were intoxicated in public (generally frowned upon by most local constabularies the world over) you then refused to answer their questions. To me, this is a no-brainer. Every American I know says the same thing, if the cops pull you up, you shut up and do what you're told. You chose not to.

Dude, you got three broken ribs. Boohoo. Next time a cop pulls you up, you'll think twice before being uncooperative. You're lucky dude. Most people around the world who would find themselves in that situation would either end up dead, imprisoned or permanently disfigured.

Better yet, how many of the women in your life have been gang raped? Have you or any of your friends been forced to join killing militias? What about bombings? How many air strikes have there been in your town this week? How many children have died of disease or starvation or something similar that's ridiculously easy to treat? What about glasses? How many of your friends or family have been killed for wearing glasses or having a university degree? How many car jackings have you been in? How many of your family members were born with HIV?

Do I really need to go on dude?

Fuck dude, you sound like you're still living in the 70's. It's now pretty well understood that one of the largest contributing factors to addiction is environment. Funnily enough, that's why you see people in ghettos addicted to drugs and people in nice suburbs going to college.
interesting arguments,and commentary!i can see why you are jaded.i stand by what i said.you have not lived my life.you have no clue.so a hardy fuck you!

------------------
Old 17-02-2015, 03:41 AM   #32
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
Thomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MC
South Central Sealand
MC Status: 101163791
Thanked 1,420 Times in 1,048 Posts

Greatest country in the world and so forth, but not perfect, and I think they should perfect it a bit more, and not by votes as Jaded says, but by violent uprising so I can sit here on the other side of the Atlantic and make bets on bluecoats vs rebels or whatevs

------------------
Thomas is offline   Thanks
Thanks to Thomas
Rixtr (17-02-2015)
Old 17-02-2015, 03:44 AM   #33
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
Nouvelle Franse

thom is offline   Thanks
Old 17-02-2015, 03:44 AM   #34
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199653418
Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,258 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
Be it in the 1970's or the 2015's the behavior of the addict remains unchanged which is what nametag has described to a tee. While I'll admit there are more people addicted in the ghetto than the suburbs, environment as far as the addict is concerned, is entirely subjective. Rixtr had a run in with the cops. He was intoxicated and being difficult. This is no excuse for what has happened as a result, but he completely removed himself from the equation, which seems to me to be congruent with nametags post.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks
Old 17-02-2015, 03:48 AM   #35
Stich
Savage Mad Cunt
Stich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MC
Keep Colorado Springs Lame
MC Status: 48360

Yeah, yeah. 'Merica. Whatever.

I don't feel the world hates 'mericans exclusively. Just today I read an interesting essay about what motivates Putin to do things like invade Ukraine. One viewpoint is that he thinks he is actually liberating Ukraine from the EU and NATO. Putin sees the West as a disgusting influence on his part of the world. I mean, is that fucked up or what? He sees himself as a savior. Weird as that may seem, it could in fact be what Putin believes.

As for ISIS, they are an apocalyptic cult trying to do what Charlie Manson attempted: bring about the end times. Read up about it. It's true. ISIS is not anti-American or anti-Western per se, they are anti-ANYone that is not ISIS. You don't believe their doom prophecies, then you must die. This is why they are picking fights with other Muslims.

In short, people just suck. So who cares if you are hated? Just make sure those that hate you are wrong.
Stich is offline   Thanks
Old 17-02-2015, 03:49 AM   #36
Andantonius
Sample Destroyer
Andantonius has a reputation beyond reputeAndantonius has a reputation beyond reputeAndantonius has a reputation beyond reputeAndantonius has a reputation beyond reputeAndantonius has a reputation beyond reputeAndantonius has a reputation beyond reputeAndantonius has a reputation beyond reputeAndantonius has a reputation beyond reputeAndantonius has a reputation beyond reputeAndantonius has a reputation beyond reputeAndantonius has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 7610

Quote:
interesting arguments,and commentary!i can see why you are jaded.i stand by what i said.you have not lived my life.you have no clue.so a hardy fuck you!
Maybe you should remove the, "why?" from the thread title, since you are clearly not interested in any opinions other than your own.
Andantonius is offline   Thanks
Old 17-02-2015, 04:04 AM   #37
Rixtr
IDMf Supporter

after reading the posts here,i am somewhat taken aback.
clearly i am an alcoholic rantinting moron who is a one sided idiot!
i had no idea!thanks for the info,i shall adress this condition,and promptly put a bullet in my head.albeit i do actually encourage alternative thought and ideas.however it seems i don't so popular opinion dictates i resign.this thread did not turn out as i expected,but thats ok most don't.however the derogatory statements directed at me are an unexpected consequence.
so so long and thanks for all the fish.

------------------
Old 17-02-2015, 04:22 AM   #38
Jaded
Total mad cunt
Jaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MC

Quote:
Be it in the 1970's or the 2015's the behavior of the addict remains unchanged which is what nametag has described to a tee.
Nah dude, you're wrong. I know science takes a little while to filter down into the real world, but that doesn't change it. Environment is the number one contributing factor to the likelihood of addiction. Just like me and my brother. I lived close to the city with great access to infrastructure. He lived in the outer suburbs with almost zero access to infrastructure. I get on the drugs and get a bit messed up for a few years. He gets on the drugs and seven years later is dead. Other than him being a bit taller than me, we are the same. Identical personalities, similar physiology, level of education, etc. The only real difference was our environment.

Quote:
While I'll admit there are more people addicted in the ghetto than the suburbs, environment as far as the addict is concerned, is entirely subjective.
No it's not. It's objectively true that a poor environment leads to poor decisions. This was all figured out in the 70s and 80s. It's just a shame that most people outside of the medical profession and related services choose to ignore it. Here's a comic: http://www.stuartmcmillen.com/comics_en/rat-park/

The funny thing is, that any addict could have told you this because it's pretty obvious to them why they do drugs.

Quote:
Rixtr had a run in with the cops. He was intoxicated and being difficult. This is no excuse for what has happened as a result, but he completely removed himself from the equation, which seems to me to be congruent with nametags post.
And it would be a great comparison if Rixtr was blaming himself for what happened to him because that's what addicts do. The majority of addicts use self-blame as an excuse for their continued drug abuse. Shit, all you need to do is speak to addicts to hear what they think of themselves. They don't blame society (this is literary tripe) they take responsibility for their addiction and the actions it leads them to take.

You can guarantee that nobody hates a junkie more than they hate themselves. This is the crux of the whole issue with Americans though, instead of listening to their poor and downtrodden and helping them up, they spit on them like this comparison does. Much like instead of listening to non-Americans' answers regarding their feelings on Americans Rixtr tells them to fuck off.
Thanks to Jaded
Br/ainfu+ked (17-02-2015)
Old 17-02-2015, 04:30 AM   #39
Jaded
Total mad cunt

Quote:
after reading the posts here,i am somewhat taken aback.
clearly i am an alcoholic rantinting moron who is a one sided idiot!
Oh grow up dude. If this is how you see yourself it has nothing to do with what was said in this thread.

Quote:
i had no idea!thanks for the info,i shall adress this condition,and promptly put a bullet in my head.albeit i do actually encourage alternative thought and ideas.
"Nice comments. Fuck you!" That's a great example of how you're actively encouraging discourse in this discussion.

Quote:
however the derogatory statements directed at me are an unexpected consequence.
Care to quote some of these derogatory comments?

Pro Tip: Don't include personal anecdotes in a discussion on a general topic if you're going to take any critical response to them personally. It's not about you, it's about how people feel about Americans.

Last edited by Jaded; 17-02-2015 at 06:05 AM..
Old 17-02-2015, 04:39 AM   #40
Rixtr
IDMf Supporter

not so,i tell pretty much everyone to fuck off!
i also know that you aussies are the worst bigots on earth,i know personally as my EX shrink was one,so jaded...go screw.and rfj you really need to stop following "the model"
not everyone fits it.and you could not be more wrong.my "belligerence"has nothing to do with my so called addiction.i have been that way my whole life.i dont drink like an alcoholic,and i dont binge.so dr drink you are far off base.i do admit i had some issues in the past,however it was soley self medication.i know you dont want to hear it,but medical facts are medical facts.oh thats right facts dont count oops.anyway.lets stop bashing rixtr and all his earth shattering bs,and get back on topic.which is now open season on life in general.
:snob:

Advertisements

Closed Thread