Your own religion. - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 09-01-2015, 08:27 AM   #81
badmotor
Savage Mad Cunt
badmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MC
MC Status: 31560
Re: Your own religion.

I had a few ideas, only to discover it has already been done. Off to join a new religion.

Quote:
Pentabarf

The Pentabarf as follows:[13]
  1. There is no Goddess but Goddess and She is Your Goddess. There is no Erisian Movement but The Erisian Movement and it is The Erisian Movement. And every Golden Apple Corps is the beloved home of a Golden Worm.
  2. A Discordian Shall Always use the Official Discordian Document Numbering System.
  3. A Discordian is Required during his early Illumination to Go Off Alone & Partake Joyously of a Hot Dog on a Friday; this Devotive Ceremony to Remonstrate against the popular Paganisms of the Day: of Catholic Christendom (no meat on Friday), of Judaism (no meat of Pork), of Hindic Peoples (no meat of Beef), of Buddhists (no meat of animal), and of Discordians (no Hot Dog Buns).
  4. A Discordian shall Partake of No Hot Dog Buns, for Such was the Solace of Our Goddess when She was Confronted with The Original Snub.
  5. A Discordian is Prohibited of Believing What he Reads.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discordianism

Advertisements

------------------
badmotor is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:39 AM   #82
Histronics
Radial Developer
Histronics has a reputation beyond reputeHistronics has a reputation beyond reputeHistronics has a reputation beyond reputeHistronics has a reputation beyond reputeHistronics has a reputation beyond reputeHistronics has a reputation beyond reputeHistronics has a reputation beyond reputeHistronics has a reputation beyond reputeHistronics has a reputation beyond reputeHistronics has a reputation beyond reputeHistronics has a reputation beyond repute
Bradenton, Florida
MC Status: 4110

I am a devout follower of Haruhism.

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Histronics is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 06:44 AM   #83
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Beertown
MC Status: 2147483647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambient Epicuro View Post
And Unregistered said - Let there be light. And there was light.

All hail Unregistered!
yessss... YESSSSS, another follower... soon enough... soon enough will shall rise from the deapths of the internet and take over the world... starting with IDMF

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

------------------
Mizuchi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 06:53 AM   #84
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Beertown
MC Status: 2147483647

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROton42 View Post
Fuck Atheism, worship Chaos.
And that is what I actually believe in, in a sense. Order is just boring, beauty comes out of uncertainty and chaos. Live in a Utopia long enough and you'd probably want to kill yourself because of how boring it is. Happiness can only come from suffering, otherwise you have nothing to compare that emotion against, therefore you are not able to apreciate it to it's full extent. But the best religion is the one that bares this as it's flag:

Code:

------------------
Mizuchi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 02:08 PM   #85
Crude_beats
Banned
Crude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MC
Rocking my boat across the seven seas
MC Status: 115728

One mans utopia anothers dystopia?

It depends on how we define or see an utopia. In mine there are a lot of cool stuff going on all the time.

If my utopia contains suffering I'm not so sure, I feel I had enough in this life and it ain't even over yet, probably way more to come, so I be kinda glad if I could look back on this life with a relief that that kind of suffering is no more.

Some people see biblical heaven like this place where people strut along on white clouds in white robes and have lots of rules to follow. I'm not into that at all myself. I have my visions off it and if I get there I'm sure it will be even more awesome then I can conceive. Just like before and now with my current love of my life. Who is the most awesome person I ever met and way more awesome then all my fantasies about the perfect GF was before I met her.

Last edited by Crude_beats; 13-01-2015 at 02:13 PM..
Crude_beats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 04:18 AM   #86
deadmau7
IDMf ArtistModerator
deadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MC
MC Status: 175278290
Thanked 2,741 Times in 1,950 Posts

^That first bit doesn't quite make sense in my opinion.

I dunno, you say tomato, I say tomato.
deadmau7 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 03:34 PM   #87
Crude_beats
Banned
Crude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MC
Rocking my boat across the seven seas
MC Status: 115728

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmau7 View Post
^That first bit doesn't quite make sense in my opinion.

I dunno, you say tomato, I say tomato.
ok maybe a bit extreme but lets say:

Some people strive to get 3 children, nice car, nice house with a loan, working 8 hours a day. They find peace in having a clear view of how every day is gonna be like and they do some activity on the weekends. Hobbies include gym, fixing garden, visit relatives, and having fancy dinners with friends. Personally I would probably kill myself living like that but some people its like their highest wish,
Crude_beats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Crude_beats
deadmau7 (19-01-2015)
Old 17-01-2015, 03:40 PM   #88
Br/ainfu+ked
IDMf Artist
Br/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MC
hotdog not hotdog
MC Status: 45967398
Thanked 1,231 Times in 945 Posts

thought form
protestant work ethic
societal feng shui

Code:

------------------
Br/ainfu+ked is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Br/ainfu+ked
thom (23-01-2015)
Old 23-01-2015, 12:18 AM   #89
fck75
Granular Poster
fck75 has a spectacular aura aboutfck75 has a spectacular aura aboutfck75 has a spectacular aura about
Paris
MC Status: 210

Music and science. Melt both and you'll find eternal auditive satisfaction.
fck75 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to fck75
Muse-ic (24-01-2015)
Old 17-02-2015, 01:07 PM   #90
corpse grinder
Minor Glitch
corpse grinder is a splendid one to beholdcorpse grinder is a splendid one to beholdcorpse grinder is a splendid one to beholdcorpse grinder is a splendid one to beholdcorpse grinder is a splendid one to beholdcorpse grinder is a splendid one to behold
between a cracked rock and something resembling a shoe.
MC Status: 660

i belive in both the church of the flying spagetti monster and the jedi union.
corpse grinder is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 05:36 PM   #91
Stich
Savage Mad Cunt
Stich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MC
Keep Colorado Springs Lame
MC Status: 47860

Code:
Stich is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 07:56 PM   #92
Qianta
IDMf Artist
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
2020 Trump
MC Status: 2419621

have an orgy with your family every 1st of the month to start it off right

------------------
COME SHOW YOUR CREATIVITY, MAKE SOMETHING IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES!

subscribe to me on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/QiantaMusic
Qianta is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2015, 11:32 PM   #93
Nystagmus
Savage Mad Cunt
Nystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MC
Planet Earth; 2017 AD.
MC Status: 65510
Thanked 1,310 Times in 987 Posts

First of all, we have to find some way to contend with the Flying Spaghetti Monster before he gets way out of hand and eats all the Believers. And then after that we gotta save all the BeeberFever people, and then we gotta go save Bill Leeb from FrontLineAssembly. And then we gotta watch Public Television's FrontLine so we know how the world functions.

And eventually we need to decided whether or not to reply an ACKNOWLEDGE to the military satellites in space orbit manned by cats, and dogs, and severed human heads connected cybernetically to the internet. So far, the overall consensus is: NAH, don't ACK... they are too dangerous.

And after michael jackson finishes his time machine dance, we've got to get him back in contact with his TARDIS just in time for regeneration.

Tell everyone on the planet to STOP COUNTING. Stop counting anything and everything and live numeral-free!

And definately don't rely upon me to create a religion for you... it will be way to surrealistic.

------------------
Mutually-Assured Survival is preferred.

Be a false negative of yourself !
Nystagmus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2015, 03:16 AM   #94
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts

I thought foot worship was my own religion until I found out it's all over the internet. Oh well.

Advertisements

Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Kvlt O)))
Crude_beats (27-02-2015)