Ben E King dies
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 01-05-2015, 03:21 PM   #1
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 204260
Thanked 4,085 Times in 3,036 Posts
Ben E King dies

I just read that the great Ben E. King died of natural causes yesterday at the tender age of 76. Liked his stuff in general..both his later solo work and his early work with The Drifters.

I guess he'll forever be remembered forthe song "Stand By Me", which was covered by John Lennon and later appeared on the soundtrack of the movie of the same name.

Advertisements

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote