IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Recreational Drug Users Dying
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 03:15 PM   #19
Jaded
Total mad cunt
Jaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MC
MC Status: 6906609
Thanked 3,548 Times in 2,148 Posts
Re: Recreational Drug Users Dying

I feel that anyone who would take hard opiates for fun is in a very bad environment. I know that's been true among people in my life who've abused opiates or other prescription drugs. Either psychological issues, or living arrangements, personal relationships, etc...

Totally agree with lol that there are some unscrupulous cunts on this planet too. I think some of the, are even cops. We notice it living in the city. It always seems that when there's a big event or holiday period coming up all of a sudden the streets are full of heroin and the homeless people are off the main streets and passed out in alleys. Then coincidentally it dries up the week after and every night you hear the screaming.

I reckon that's why I don't go for the opiates. Everything I've tried, even in low or prescribed doses, I always feel so shit afterwards. Sore joints, splitting headache, shit so hard my ass tears while I cry...

That's not recreational.
Jaded is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote