IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Recreational Drug Users Dying
View Single Post
Old 24-12-2016, 05:26 AM   #11
envelope3
IDMf Supporter
envelope3 is a savage MCenvelope3 is a savage MCenvelope3 is a savage MCenvelope3 is a savage MCenvelope3 is a savage MCenvelope3 is a savage MCenvelope3 is a savage MCenvelope3 is a savage MCenvelope3 is a savage MCenvelope3 is a savage MCenvelope3 is a savage MC
ottawa
MC Status: 10610
Re: Recreational Drug Users Dying

I find it hard to believe that drug dealers would want to kill off their clientele. Doesn't sound too great for profits if your customer base is dead.

And what the hell is with it showing up in stuff being sold as cocaine? Seems like it would be the opposite of the desired effect.

It certainly feels sinister. Seems like every week there's some tragic story about some recreational users dropping dead.

Personally I find the idea of opiates scary enough on their own that I have no interest anyways. But seriously, this is next level frightening.

I think society would be better off with legal and regulated access to all kinds of recreational drugs. The demand is not going away. We can't possibly be better off with the market being controlled by organized crime.

For the record, there's no crazier drug than booze, and that is not only legal but encouraged. Talk about a gateway drug. Haha

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
envelope3 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to envelope3
lolirl (24-12-2016)