IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Recreational Drug Users Dying
View Single Post
Old 24-12-2016, 12:43 AM   #9
Artificer
Deep Underground
Artificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MC
Southern Hell
MC Status: 39260
Re: Recreational Drug Users Dying

Yeah, I remember the news reports about Columbus back a couple of months ago. Rough stuff. I'm not link-privileged yet (damn the aristocracy and their continued stranglehold on the rights of the common worker! Down with the link-privileged swine! Rise up, my brothers, and take back the intertubes!), but most of what I've regurgitated here came from a really comprehensive NPR report on Fentanyl-related deaths I heard a month or so ago. It's worth a quick google search, if only to understand the supply chain and how it's getting where it is.

As to the long term viability, I have no idea. I guess to a dealer, there'll always be another addict. Killing off a couple in the name of more cash is just par for the course. Lacing your stuff with even deadlier stuff seems like a losing proposition, but I guess there's some real world Darwinism going down. It also sounds like it's cut up from the source (Mexico, etc), and there's probably not a lot the street level guys can do about it.

And I totally feel you on the laxative. More than one fun night's been ruined that way.
Artificer is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote