IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - [EDM] Chords?
Thread: [EDM] Chords?
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2016, 12:02 PM   #16
Bergnermd
Soundscaper
Bergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond repute
Wisconsin
MC Status: 4960
Re: [EDM] Chords?

Something I have been doing is the White noise fx band pass down for the first half of the Drop/ 15secs but then on the 2nd half 8 bars/ 15 seconds of the drop I like to add a riser like a simple 1/8 note plucky reverb on a pitch bend going up is an easy way to transition back to anther part of the sung I think, and of coarse you can come up with your own variations

also setting like a "floor" idk what else to call it but lets say using an airy pad held one the root note or the iv note / relative minor in the back round pumping hard at a low level can really help set the mood of the drop

I just realized I already posted in here giving a totally different answer

It depends what mood I am in I guess

------------------
Bergnermd is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote