IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - QAWM 2015
Thread: QAWM 2015
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 11:21 AM   #71
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 217060
Thanked 4,341 Times in 3,220 Posts
Re: QAWM 2015

Here's the links to what I ended up with at the end of this challenge. Please note these are still all WIPs..didn't get to work on them as much as I had hoped or intended, due to on-going health issues..due to the same, this will be the last time I'll be taking part in QAWM.

It's been fun working on these so far..and, yes, the reverb is a bit bright and heavy..but that's part of the sound I'm trying to get to..not really there yet, but nearly. I got to experiment a bit on most of these and there is a kind of roughness to some of them that still works I think.

The mastering side of things still needs work..as does some basic mixing here and there..I haven't even tested these on anything to see how they sound, so if there's glaring errors in any of them, please feel free to point the same out to me..Thanks.

Anyway, with all that in mind, have a listen if you have the time and please let me know what you think.

( Links Removed..see edit below for details if interested. )

PS: Apologies for being slightly outside the deadline with these..lost most of yesterday installing Windows 10 and tweaking it..and only just finished uploading these a short while ago.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________

EDIT: Sorry..I've removed the links to all 11 tracks, as they've been up now for just over 3 weeks at the time of writing this..and I didn't want them out in public any longer as they were when I first posted them. Each needs more work and that's where I'm at right now.

Sorry if you didn't get to listen to them, but..like I said..they've been posted up here for the last 3 weeks.

Last edited by A.M; 22-08-2015 at 07:29 AM..

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote