IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - The Home Gardening/Pix of Your Garden Thread.
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 11:29 PM   #15
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
Thomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MC
South Central Sealand
MC Status: 101163741
Thanked 1,419 Times in 1,047 Posts
Re: The Home Gardening/Pix of Your Garden Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GomesR View Post
Lol, my roommate was against it. I told him we could dress it out and eat it. He asked if I knew how to do it and I said "nah, but I could watch on YouTube."

Also had a skunk problem, little shit would wait for the door to open to run in the house, if you screamed at him he'd stomp his foot at you and get ready to spray. Since my roommate was an animal lover, I told him I'd put some meat in a live trap. He asked what I would do after I caught it, I said just forget about it, let nature do its thing. He doesn't want to do that either, whatever. Live on you piece of shit skunk.
And now I imagine you catching screaming skunks with live traps, drooling from just having eaten a dressed up deer. Planting more tomatoes enthusiastically.

------------------
Thomas is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Thomas
GomesR (05-01-2017)