IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - **ANNOUNCING** IDMf045 VA - Beyond the Listening Booth Vol. 2
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 07:09 PM   #16
iDoG
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
iDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MC
Chicago
MC Status: 17810
Re: **ANNOUNCING** IDMf045 VA - Beyond the Listening Booth Vol. 2

Really happy to be included on this one as well. Can't wait to hear the whole thing. Thanks to @bbb for that promo video, I think it goes very nicely with my track. Thanks to @Numerical for the mastering work and for getting that low end under control, since my new room was doing my head in and I think the pre-master was way too boomy. Thanks to @Benwaa for putting this together and not letting long rainy Welsh days delay this thing until February or March. Thanks to @RFJ and @Muse-ic for the kind words about the track. I want to give a shoutout to them crazy niggas in parts of the world that I never been too. I want to give a shoutout to the Eskimos. I want to give a shoutout to the submarines. I want to give a shoutout to the army, air force, navy marines. Know what I'm saying? Y'all playing my music in the submarines and the boats. Play that shit, know what I'm saying? It's called traveling music busting ya ass style. I give a shout out to all the women. I give a shout out to all the babies. All the munchkins. I want to give a shoutout to all the school teachers.

I give a shout out to um,um, ... myself!!!

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
iDoG is offline   Thanks