IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Dubstep
Thread: Dubstep
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 02:43 PM   #34
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222284484
Thanked 2,666 Times in 1,771 Posts
Re: [Dubstep Beat Tape Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
Sorry I bailed over the weekend everyone. Hope we didn't loose steam on this. I think it's a good idea to stick to a certain sound/vibe for the reasons listed above.

How does everyone feel about working with the idea of going back and experimenting with old school sounds? Try to take those into new places?

Otherwise I say we settle on a "sound" that is current and not terribly rinsed. Also, please feel free to post links to songs that explain the sounds you are talking about, whatever we are discussing.
just dipping my balls in your thread but experimenting with old school sounds sounds very delish to me lads

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks