IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - MPC Live/X
Thread: MPC Live/X
View Single Post
Old 21-01-2018, 07:51 PM   #6
jbvdb493
IDMf Supporter
jbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MC
MC Status: 35760
Re: MPC Live/X

So I finally got around to sitting down and giving a good test ride on my mpc live.
Man, I REALLY wished they had shift plus pad to access certain menus, going back to the menu page every time is annoying.
Besides that, and the fact that it is different enough from the mpc 1000 that I am pretty slow with it so far, itís been fun.
Iíve got a couple little sequences going on. Figuring out the key group programs and stuff.
Sure the effects arenít great, but I will use them for now, and replace when I track stuff out.
Still havenít played my iPad synths with it yet, but I do have a little USB keyboard connected and I find that super cool!

Howís everyone else getting along with thereís? Howís the short term reviews, I know @liquid_air wasnít getting along with his, anyone else?
Is anyone having sync issues?
Cheers.
jbvdb493 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote