IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - [P] Need someone to collaborate with
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 07:30 AM   #3
vashima
IDMf Supporter
vashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MC
Pocatello, Idaho
MC Status: 13560
Re: [P] Need someone to collaborate with

Quote:
Originally Posted by gh0st91 View Post
I am in a bit of a musicians block situation. I have been trying to make my next track for the longest time ( about six months) and I can't seem to even get inspiration. I have tried everything except collaborate with someone else. If you produce House, Trance or Dubstep and would like to collaborate please respond.

Here is a link to my channel on youtube so you know my type of skill level guess. I have been told I am pretty good but I am honestly not so sure. Just check it out and let me know if you are interested!
Hey man, we are working on a colab project for my label Silent Realm Industries. Check it out here, http://sri-media.com

If you want to get in on some colab hit me up. I can send you the dropbox folder that we are all sharing stems and midi files in. Cheers homie
vashima is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote