IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Gamers, what are you playing?
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2012, 04:22 PM   #5213
Sentinel
Soundwave Mangler
Sentinel is a savage MCSentinel is a savage MCSentinel is a savage MCSentinel is a savage MCSentinel is a savage MCSentinel is a savage MCSentinel is a savage MCSentinel is a savage MCSentinel is a savage MCSentinel is a savage MCSentinel is a savage MC
Granada, es
MC Status: 35899
Re: Gamers, what are you playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlantis View Post
1 - NES Good

2 - NES Pretty crappy

3 - NES Not bad

4 - SNES Fucking awesome

5 - SNES Fucking awesone

6 - SNES Fucking awesome

7 - PS1 Not bad

8 - PS1 Would be better if not for the leveling system

9 - PS1 Not bad (and free of shitty anime style characters which is a plus)

10 - PS2 Not bad except for terrible fucking voice acting

11 - PS2 Never played

12 - PS2 Shit

13 - PS3 and XBOX 360 Fucking putrid
think ff11 was for pc I think !? some online nonsense or other.
never tried it.

9 ... free of shitty anime characters !? - it was full of them no with vivi & the main character & so on !?

8 was pretty shitty in terms of story but the graphics were much better in comparison to 7 & the opening fmv video was bloody good I thought.

I know some of the snes ones have been remade for gba/nds etc which I haven't tried either but then again I kind of went off ff series after 7 as they've all been pretty shitty since even though 9 was moderately fun to play.

I tried 10/10-2/12 & 13 but I got bored halfway through 10 so gave it up, 10-2 I played about 2/3rd's of but couldn't be bothered to finish it as story was just as bad as the voice acting, 12 I didn't like the new system so didn't play much into that, 13 I borrowed & gave back a couple hours later as it was god awful.

I could mention 7-2 which wasn't really an rpg as it was more of a 3rd person action shooter which follows the story of vincent valentine from original ff7 as to shed some light on his "oooh" mysterious history/background story.

------------------
Sentinel is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote