IDMf Netlabel - *Donations* - Page 6
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Netlabel Albums + Discussion Chat about IDMf label releases goes here.

Closed Thread
Old 21-12-2015, 09:42 AM   #101
vetrix
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
vetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MC
MC Status: 328626
Re: IDMf Netlabel - *Donations*

I made a donation some weeks ago but did not get any confirmation afterwards. Tried to get in touch a few times via email ( [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
) and PM (Benwaa) to confirm if the donation went through alright and also to see if it was worthy of the sample pack but got no reply.

A response or feedback via PM would be appreciated , thanks

Advertisements

------------------
vetrix is offline   Thanks
Old 07-01-2016, 02:08 AM   #102
vetrix
vetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetrix View Post
I made a donation some weeks ago but did not get any confirmation afterwards. Tried to get in touch a few times via email ( [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
) and PM (Benwaa) to confirm if the donation went through alright and also to see if it was worthy of the sample pack but got no reply.

A response or feedback via PM would be appreciated , thanks
Still havent heard back from any admin - if you can let me know that would be great , thanks

------------------
Old 08-01-2016, 02:41 PM   #103
Roo Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42388249
Thanked 5,085 Times in 3,316 Posts

I'll raise this with the other mods.

------------------
Roo Stercogburn is offline   Thanks
Old 12-02-2016, 03:56 PM   #104
Benwaa

Good news everybody! There's a new shiny supporters sample pack all made and going out to those who are new supporters, and also to those of you who have been waiting for theirs as a recent supporter.
It include 1GB of lovely WAV samples in various categories, and also some kindly made and donated by IDMf artist @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
too.
If you'd like the pack then simply read the op of this thread on how to do that!
If you'd like ot expand the sample pack for a future update, then let me knw in a PM!
thanks again on behalf of the whole forum for those of you who help keep netlabel things live and online
  Thanks
Thanks to Benwaa
jVs (09-03-2016)
Old 15-02-2016, 07:50 PM   #105
Vlantis
IDMf Artist
Vlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MC
In the corn.
MC Status: 421871379
Thanked 4,868 Times in 2,815 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benwaa View Post
Good news everybody!

------------------
Pay-what-you-want albums at bandcamp.
Soundcloud
Facebook
Vlantis is offline   Thanks
Old 09-03-2016, 07:14 PM   #106
jVs
IDMf Supporter
jVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MC
Scruffy City
MC Status: 105317639

Quote:
Good news everybody! There's a new shiny supporters sample pack all made and going out to those who are new supporters, and also to those of you who have been waiting for theirs as a recent supporter.
It include 1GB of lovely WAV samples in various categories, and also some kindly made and donated by IDMf artist @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
too.
If you'd like the pack then simply read the op of this thread on how to do that!
If you'd like ot expand the sample pack for a future update, then let me knw in a PM!
thanks again on behalf of the whole forum for those of you who help keep netlabel things live and online
All of these are great reasons to throw some jibs toward IDMf and the netlablel.

The sample pack is worth every penny put into the forum. It's fucking incredible, It really is!

Last edited by jVs; 25-03-2016 at 05:12 AM..

------------------
:notafinga: Make synths 1984 again.
jVs is offline   Thanks
Old 03-05-2016, 12:27 AM   #107
vetrix

Quote:
too.
thanks man! its a pleasure to contribute

would love to checkout the final pack!

I did try to send you a couple of PMs in the last 2-3 weeks but Im not getting a reply ( had the same problem last year where you were not getting my messages - not sure if there is an issue with the system? ).

if you can let me know or send me a PM that would be appreciated

------------------
Old 11-05-2016, 12:41 AM   #108
Benwaa

Quote:
thanks man! its a pleasure to contribute

would love to checkout the final pack!

I did try to send you a couple of PMs in the last 2-3 weeks but Im not getting a reply ( had the same problem last year where you were not getting my messages - not sure if there is an issue with the system? ).

if you can let me know or send me a PM that would be appreciated

yeah, sorry about that. hadn't been checking my inbox as i'd only been quickly nosing in, and i have the drop down notification for PMs turned off too. my bad i missed the pm form you. but sorted now
  Thanks
Old 11-05-2016, 11:53 AM   #109
vetrix

Quote:
yeah, sorry about that. hadn't been checking my inbox as i'd only been quickly nosing in, and i have the drop down notification for PMs turned off too. my bad i missed the pm form you. but sorted now
thanks man , all good now!

------------------
Thanks to vetrix
jVs (17-05-2016)
Old 17-05-2016, 01:33 AM   #110
jVs
IDMf Supporter
jVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MC
Scruffy City
MC Status: 105317639

Quote:
thanks man , all good now!
That support tag suites you, Makes your eyes pop.

Advertisements

------------------
:notafinga: Make synths 1984 again.
jVs is offline   Thanks
Closed Thread