[Noisebeat Jams] Asylumseaker - Recent Noisebeat Jams
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 03-12-2017, 11:26 AM   #1
AsylumSeaker
Master of the LFO
AsylumSeaker is a savage MCAsylumSeaker is a savage MCAsylumSeaker is a savage MCAsylumSeaker is a savage MCAsylumSeaker is a savage MCAsylumSeaker is a savage MCAsylumSeaker is a savage MCAsylumSeaker is a savage MCAsylumSeaker is a savage MCAsylumSeaker is a savage MCAsylumSeaker is a savage MC
MC Status: 245853
[Noisebeat Jams] Asylumseaker - Donkadonk

Last edited by AsylumSeaker; 03-12-2017 at 09:56 PM..

Advertisements

AsylumSeaker is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Noisebeat Jams] Asylumseaker - Recent Noisebeat Jams.
Old 03-12-2017, 01:27 PM   #2
Treyt0r
Analog Lurker
Treyt0r is a splendid one to beholdTreyt0r is a splendid one to beholdTreyt0r is a splendid one to beholdTreyt0r is a splendid one to beholdTreyt0r is a splendid one to beholdTreyt0r is a splendid one to beholdTreyt0r is a splendid one to behold
Sydney
MC Status: 710
Re: [Noisebeat Jams] Asylumseaker - Recent Noisebeat Jams

Donkadonk has some weird clipping going on with one of the drum samples. Perhaps a slight reduction of gain or a little compression will sort you out?

Cheers
Treyt0r is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 02:00 PM   #3
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 183810
Thanked 3,676 Times in 2,738 Posts

@ [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
: I've sent you a PM..please reply back to me when you've read it. Thanks

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 09:55 PM   #4
AsylumSeaker
Master of the LFO
AsylumSeaker is a savage MCAsylumSeaker is a savage MCAsylumSeaker is a savage MCAsylumSeaker is a savage MCAsylumSeaker is a savage MCAsylumSeaker is a savage MCAsylumSeaker is a savage MCAsylumSeaker is a savage MCAsylumSeaker is a savage MCAsylumSeaker is a savage MCAsylumSeaker is a savage MC
MC Status: 245853

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treyt0r View Post
Donkadonk has some weird clipping going on with one of the drum samples. Perhaps a slight reduction of gain or a little compression will sort you out?

Cheers
That happened with the drum machine going into this thing: It's naturally a noisy beast, not really suited to process a whole drum set at once but that's what I did.
I swear I had a compressor on there to help with the crunches but looking at the waveform maybe I left it off when I bounced the file.. can't listen properly on my laptop speakers.
Cheers

Advertisements

AsylumSeaker is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote