[Electro/Trance] Voyidge - Powerball
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 26-11-2017, 06:55 AM   #1
wipeout
Sample Destroyer
wipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MC
San Francisco, CA
MC Status: 2023647
[Electro/Trance] Voyidge - Powerball

Hi Team,

I've been working on this the last few days. I really never do much harmonizing, but on the 1st drop the basses are the same note (C) and then I take the 2 basses and make it the same as the lower melody chords to change it up.

I'm also considering making a longer build up for the 2nd drop, but my songs have a tendency to get a little overdone in that regard so I decided to keep it short for now. Let me know what you think!

Update: I switched up the snare on the intro and added some build up effects and tension. Hopefully I can put some final touches on it tomorrow and start working on the mix! Any feedback much appreciated.

Last edited by wipeout; 27-11-2017 at 06:08 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
wipeout is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Electro/Trance] Voyidge - Powerball.
Old 26-11-2017, 10:02 PM   #2
pavleas
Microknight
pavleas is a glorious beacon of lightpavleas is a glorious beacon of lightpavleas is a glorious beacon of lightpavleas is a glorious beacon of lightpavleas is a glorious beacon of light
Athens
MC Status: 460
Re: [Electro/Trance] Voyidge - Powerball

Very nice elements and melodies. In general i personally consider this as good work, i like it very much. Some work on levels and mixing in general would be great though! The build up for the second drop i think it's fine the way it is but making it a little bit longer wouldn't hurt.

------------------
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
https://soundcloud.com/pavleas/excep...ion-3-by-knkuc
pavleas is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2017, 05:45 PM   #3
Inna Selez
Analog Lurker
Inna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310
Re: [Electro/Trance] Voyidge - Powerball

IMHO original track was quite good and your slight improvements made it better.

Advertisements

Inna Selez is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote