[Ambient/Remix/Nostalgia] Torsktunga - 3D Body Adventure Theme (PC - 1994)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 19-11-2017, 11:40 AM   #1
Torsktunga
Granular Poster
Torsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MC
MC Status: 1231890
[Ambient/Remix/Nostalgia] Torsktunga - 3D Body Adventure Theme (PC - 1994)

Hi there

Here is a simple humble recreation of the theme song from 3D Body Adventure (PC - 1994). Just made it for myself since I wanted to listen to this simple cute/creepy song in better quality.

Here is the original version:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Here is my take:

Thank you for listening

Advertisements

------------------
Torsktunga is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Torsktunga
Iyashi Sound (19-11-2017)
Rate this track - [Ambient/Remix/Nostalgia] Torsktunga - 3D Body Adventure Theme (PC - 1994).
Old 19-11-2017, 02:42 PM   #2
DJ Andee
Sample Destroyer
DJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MC
South Texas
MC Status: 247250
Re: [Ambient/Remix/Nostalgia] Torsktunga - 3D Body Adventure Theme (PC - 1994)

First I want to mention I've never played this game.

That said, I'd remove that part at the beginning. Unless I'm missing something, it serves no purpose and doesn't mix with the rest of the track.

It's mixed really well, I like the stereo panning effects. Starting from the 1:00 point, I'd add some more percussion with a build to 1:39 and another synth line to compliment the melody and end the song.

------------------
DJ Andee is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 02:59 PM   #3
Torsktunga
Granular Poster
Torsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MC
MC Status: 1231890

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Andee View Post
First I want to mention I've never played this game.

That said, I'd remove that part at the beginning. Unless I'm missing something, it serves no purpose and doesn't mix with the rest of the track.

It's mixed really well, I like the stereo panning effects. Starting from the 1:00 point, I'd add some more percussion with a build to 1:39 and another synth line to compliment the melody and end the song.
The soundeffect in the begining is purely there for nostalgic reasons. It is the soundeffect for when the game starts.

I have kept it without percussions to keep it like the original until the very end.

Thanks for the tip however and glad you liked it!

------------------
Torsktunga is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 09:55 PM   #4
Adelina
Radial Developer
Adelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510

I like your version! It is really new and interesting.

Advertisements

Adelina is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote