[Electro House] Voyidge - Bear Mace
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 11-11-2017, 06:42 AM   #1
wipeout
Sample Destroyer
wipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MC
San Francisco, CA
MC Status: 2023647
[Electro House] Voyidge - Bear Mace

Hi Guys

I finally completed this track, mastering and all.
Let me know your thoughts!

Advertisements

------------------
wipeout is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Electro House] Voyidge - Bear Mace.
Old 14-11-2017, 04:07 AM   #2
SoloSaga
Sample Destroyer
SoloSaga will become famous soon enough
Ohio
MC Status: 60
Re: [Electro House] Voyidge - Bear Mace

Hey, I'll be commenting as I listen.
Intro is really busy, I feel like the main synth could have less reverb in this part.
I like the drop, and funny enough I feel like it needs more depth/reverb or something, hard to put my finger on it. (texture?) Your percussion is really on point, enough variation and comes through clean and clear. When the break comes in at 2 minutes, I like the change and the rhythm. Final section around 4:40 we go back to the other bassline, slightly different. By this point I was starting to get bored with the track to be completely honest, but this is a simple fix..just make the track shorter...hit that 4-5 minute sweet spot.

Overall main point, make the track shorter as to not lose interest and maybe mess around with the bassline in the parts I mentioned. Keep up the good work dude!

------------------
SoloSaga is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 05:21 PM   #3
Inna Selez
Analog Lurker
Inna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310
Re: [Electro House] Voyidge - Bear Mace

IMHO part from 3:37 to 4:37 would be cool intro. And better finish track at 4:37. Overall nice tune.

Advertisements

Inna Selez is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote