How to find sample packs where lost samples belong?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Studio All discussions relating to sound design, mixing techniques, music theory, composition, and gear.

Old 04-11-2017, 09:38 PM   #1
soundmodel
Microknight
soundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant future
Finland
MC Status: 1810
How to find sample packs where lost samples belong?

So I work in Reason and I accidentally deleted some samples that I use. I only see their file names in Reason, but no info about what pack they belong to.

So how can I find what packs they are?

Advertisements

------------------
soundmodel is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 01:17 AM   #2
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 41710
Re: How to find sample packs where lost samples belong?

Maybe I'm an idiot, but have you tried reinstalling reason, or perhaps using a 'repair installation' type of utility on it?
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 10:14 AM   #3
soundmodel
Microknight
soundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant future
Finland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault O))) View Post
Maybe I'm an idiot, but have you tried reinstalling reason, or perhaps using a 'repair installation' type of utility on it?
This hasn't got to do with Reason. Some (3rd party) sample folders got deleted so Reason just informs me that the samples cannot be found anymore.

However, if I'm left with only the file names of the missing samples, but not the name of the sample pack that they are from, then how can I discover which sample packs do I need to redownload?

------------------
Old 05-11-2017, 10:41 AM   #4
joem
Savage Mad Cunt
joem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MC
MC Status: 20010

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundmodel View Post
This hasn't got to do with Reason. Some (3rd party) sample folders got deleted so Reason just informs me that the samples cannot be found anymore.

However, if I'm left with only the file names of the missing samples, but not the name of the sample pack that they are from, then how can I discover which sample packs do I need to redownload?
fucking google serch the samples name
joem is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to joem
lolirl (05-11-2017)
Old 05-11-2017, 10:46 AM   #5
soundmodel
Microknight
Finland

Quote:
Originally Posted by joem View Post
fucking google serch the samples name
Can't seem to find the packs this way.

Advertisements

------------------