[Drum & Bass] v​Mc​ - Flip&Rejuvenate (Original Mix) [w.i.p.]
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 03-11-2017, 07:24 PM   #1
tvmcc
Sample Destroyer
tvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MC
MC Status: 2522504
[bass/brks/halftime] v​Mc​ - Flip&Rejuvenate (Original Mix) [w.i.p.]

Quick preview of something I've started, and wanted to share on a friday! yeee.. happy friday!!!

Last edited by tvmcc; 05-11-2017 at 11:44 PM.. Reason: Labeled the genre as per direction of the tune

Advertisements

tvmcc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Drum & Bass] v​Mc​ - Flip&Rejuvenate (Original Mix) [w.i.p.].
Old 05-11-2017, 05:37 PM   #2
tvmcc
Sample Destroyer
tvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MC
Re: [Drum & Bass] v​Mc​ - Flip&Rejuvenate (Original Mix) [w.i.p.]

nearly 200 views, only 9 plays, and many feelings of frustration!

Anyone at least willing to share insight as to why people view my threads, but either never listen, or don't reply?

I can take being told my music sucks, or that people don't care for me, but would really love some honesty!

Thanks in advance
Old 05-11-2017, 05:52 PM   #3
PeteVai
Analog Lurker
PeteVai has a spectacular aura aboutPeteVai has a spectacular aura about
Lisbon
MC Status: 160

This is clearly not my style, as I don't really listen to drum and bass or know anything about how it should be structured/mixed.

I do know that we're in a forum where we should try to help each other as much as possible and that's what I'm gonna try to do!

Overall this seems like a track to trip to, as there are some super disturbing and crazy sounds along the way, there's not exactly a groove (again, not into DnB so idk how it should be). I think there's potential but needs some improvement in the mixing and a clear structure.

------------------
PeteVai is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 06:30 PM   #4
tvmcc
Sample Destroyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteVai View Post
This is clearly not my style, as I don't really listen to drum and bass or know anything about how it should be structured/mixed.

I do know that we're in a forum where we should try to help each other as much as possible and that's what I'm gonna try to do!

Overall this seems like a track to trip to, as there are some super disturbing and crazy sounds along the way, there's not exactly a groove (again, not into DnB so idk how it should be). I think there's potential but needs some improvement in the mixing and a clear structure.
Thanks for offering your help.

I should label this accordingly, however with so many people getting caught up on labels it's not exactly easy to draw people in with "avant garde".

As for your kind remarks as to the structure. I hope to gain your ears once the full arrangement, editing, resampling, editing, restructuring, resampling, editing, mixing, and preview mastering has completed.

Totally agree with my initial mix here. Guess I got so caught up on just coming up with a foundation that I wasn't bothered to do a full blown mix session.

Greatly appreciate your time and effort to listen, respond, and offer some outside ears/thoughts on this project!
Old 05-11-2017, 06:47 PM   #5
PeteVai
Analog Lurker
PeteVai has a spectacular aura aboutPeteVai has a spectacular aura about
Lisbon
MC Status: 160

I'll be here for that mate!

As for the mixing, it's nothing urgent as this is just a preview, so the mixing ain't the most important for now.

Cheers

------------------
PeteVai is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 12:46 AM   #6
Cirush
IDMf's latest spammer
Cirush will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60

It doesn't sound me like DnB. Is like experimental music but reminds me to noisia . Surprisingly I like it and if you like it end it up. Is true that you should arrange it better because we can't differenciate parts in the song.
Cirush is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 09:18 PM   #7
tvmcc
Sample Destroyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirush View Post
It doesn't sound me like DnB. Is like experimental music but reminds me to noisia . Surprisingly I like it and if you like it end it up. Is true that you should arrange it better because we can't differenciate parts in the song.
Yeah m8. It's more of a halftime type thing, innit? You're right in that it is a bit of a Noisia type tune. As they are also making more halftime tunes.

Will end up reposting once I have worked further on this one.

Thanks again for all the feedback, and so on! Big ups!

Advertisements