[OLD SCHOOL-HIP HOP] LDKitz - Street Dreams
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 03-11-2017, 06:48 PM   #1
LDKitz
Granular Poster
LDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 810
[OLD SCHOOL-HIP HOP] LDKitz - Street Dreams

Yo what is up , i just dropped a fresh one from the lab and i need some feedback about the production ( especially about low frequencies)
Check it out and let me know if u diggin it.

Peace.

Advertisements

LDKitz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [OLD SCHOOL-HIP HOP] LDKitz - Street Dreams.
Old 03-11-2017, 07:02 PM   #2
Inna Selez
Analog Lurker
Inna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310
Re: [OLD SCHOOL-HIP HOP] LDKitz - Street Dreams

Very chilling thing, I think it's well done.
Inna Selez is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 12:48 PM   #3
LDKitz
Granular Poster
LDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to behold

Appreciate the love , even tho i could've done better especially with that bass.. its too fking loud.
Old 06-11-2017, 09:31 PM   #4
Iyashi Sound
Microknight
Iyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 4610

I like how you're putting more variations and breaks into this beat. I can feel it a bit more with this one somehow, - and I think the bass is adjusted just fine. Thanks
Iyashi Sound is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:25 AM   #5
KnobGobllin
IDMf's latest spammer
KnobGobllin will become famous soon enoughKnobGobllin will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110

Nice production. Bass feels like it either needs to go subier or growlier, not just quieter. In fact, after tonal adjustments, maybe you even want it louder
Synths and samples on top sound nice, though the quarter note hat could get a few more breaks
KnobGobllin is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 10:45 AM   #6
thin king
Soundscaper
thin king is a jewel in the roughthin king is a jewel in the roughthin king is a jewel in the rough
Sheffield
MC Status: 260

Nice production overall - the bass sits fine for me - if you want to play this in clubs you could add more of a sub layer - for headphones its fine though. Would love to hear some vocal on this!

------------------
thin king is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 09:43 PM   #7
LDKitz
Granular Poster

Appreciate the love
Old 08-11-2017, 01:47 AM   #8
TheStumps
Knob Twiddler
TheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond repute
Alaska
MC Status: 7560

Good rap backing music.
Couple quick production notes.

Code:
Average LKFS:	-14.50071749
Average Peak:	-3.368116592
Average DNR:	11.1326009

Amount of Peaks Over 0 dB:	44
Average of Peaks Over 0 dB:	0.07
You have a good DNR, and a good body level, but your kick is just pegging out the 0 on the board, and clips over 0 44 times.
(Don't worry...I did one recently that I failed to notice was FAR more >0 than that, lol...helps to double check )

If you just dialed that back by -2 dBs, then you'd probably sit somewhere around
Code:
Average LKFS:	-16.55325055
Average Peak:	-5.420649648
Average DNR:	11.1326009
And have fewer peaks popping the top.

Either that or you could leave it as is and lower your compressor down by -2 dBs, but keep in mind you'd drop your DNR a smidge in doing that (to around 10 or 9).

------------------
You, or anyone else, are free to do anything with the music that I make. I consider all of my productions to be public domain. If someone asks, I will give them the source files and any related sample files if they are needed. Music is a dialogue, not a speech. Any listener must be free to become the speaker at any time for the life of the dialogue to be retained. Let us, then, discuss in tone.
TheStumps is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 07:38 AM   #9
Critical
Granular Poster
Critical has a reputation beyond reputeCritical has a reputation beyond reputeCritical has a reputation beyond reputeCritical has a reputation beyond reputeCritical has a reputation beyond reputeCritical has a reputation beyond reputeCritical has a reputation beyond reputeCritical has a reputation beyond reputeCritical has a reputation beyond reputeCritical has a reputation beyond reputeCritical has a reputation beyond repute
Redditch
MC Status: 2010

Loving the flow mate.
I used to do be hardcore into my turntablism and I could easily see me juggling and scratching with a couple of 12s of this.
Critical is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:40 AM   #10
LDKitz
Granular Poster

Thanks for the feedback
About the kick , yeah , i had to lower the volume by 1-2dB.
Appreciate the effort bro.

Peace.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:22 PM   #11
tristcarmichael
Granular Poster
tristcarmichael is just really nicetristcarmichael is just really nicetristcarmichael is just really nicetristcarmichael is just really nice
Cape Town
MC Status: 360

I dig it this beat man. Would love to hear some sick vocals on here. Only thing for me is maybe the bass needs a bit of bite. But other than that. I loved it!

Advertisements

------------------
tristcarmichael is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote