IDMf047: VA - Standing, Wave **OUT NOW** - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Netlabel Albums + Discussion Chat about IDMf label releases goes here.

Old 27-04-2016, 03:51 AM   #61
vashima
vashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MC
Pocatello, Idaho
MC Status: 13560
Re: IDMf047: VA - Standing, Wave **OUT NOW**

I kinda had a late listen to this, but I just got done with my first go through with it and it is superb! I'm loving all of the tracks. With my first listen, the ones that really stood out to me are "too orangy" and "slap af". Gonna give her another listen tomorrow. Great job everyone! Sweet artwork Ben and terrific, cohesive mastering, Chase!

Advertisements

vashima is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to vashima
oly (27-04-2016)
Old 27-04-2016, 12:38 PM   #62
brb
Commie SJW
brb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MC
The Wrong Side Of History
MC Status: 69887319
Re: The off topic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by banewaker View Post
thanks for your ongoing constructive criticism and contribution!
Thank whichever mad cunt moved my comment from offtopic. I wouldn't come into *this* thread *just* to shit on the project.

I listened to the album in full and particularly enjoyed the housey stuff. I wanted to submit something to this but I was sick.

The blurb lacks pertinent information such as who/where we are, what the project is, etc, and it's very wanky. I could go into greater depth if you like, but that's the crux of the soggy biscuit.

------------------
brb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2016, 01:21 PM   #63
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts
Re: The off topic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by brb View Post
Thank whichever mad cunt moved my comment from offtopic. I wouldn't come into *this* thread *just* to shit on the project.

I listened to the album in full and particularly enjoyed the housey stuff. I wanted to submit something to this but I was sick.

The blurb lacks pertinent information such as who/where we are, what the project is, etc, and it's very wanky. I could go into greater depth if you like, but that's the crux of the soggy biscuit.
I can respect the fact that you didn't want to come in here just to shit on the project. I moved your post over here to see what the response to your post, if any, would be so as to consider making adjustments going forward. Honestly I never even considered a blurb being more than a hype piece. While I think soggy biscuit is a bit much I can accept your feedback as valid and it will be reflected in the next one if a blurb should be included in the release package.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to RFJ
brb (27-04-2016)
Old 27-04-2016, 02:43 PM   #64
Crude_beats
Banned
Crude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MC
Rocking my boat across the seven seas
MC Status: 115728

Greatness.

Some truly legendary pieces in there.

Great good work.

Shit the 32nd year really delivers so far
Crude_beats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2016, 07:57 PM   #65
brb
Commie SJW
brb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MC
The Wrong Side Of History
MC Status: 69887319

I was describing my own opinion as a soggy biscuit if you follow the grammar of it, but it was really just a wanky pun on 'the crux of the biscuit' which is itself an obscure pun that makes little sense.

------------------
brb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2017, 03:18 PM   #66
st3aLth
Soundscaper
st3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 3410

This is the First album from the label that I downloaded
st3aLth is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 10:38 AM   #67
Ecline
IDMf's latest spammer
Ecline will become famous soon enoughEcline will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110

I'm a bit late to this post but I'm loving how different this album sounds compared to what I usually listen to. Even if I'm more into club styled stuff, I really appreciating all the work put into these tracks. Favorite personally is Requiem.
Ecline is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 12:19 PM   #68
fidelium
IDMf Artist
fidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MC
\(_o)/
MC Status: 2147483647
Thanked 3,449 Times in 1,903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecline View Post
I'm a bit late to this post but I'm loving how different this album sounds compared to what I usually listen to. Even if I'm more into club styled stuff, I really appreciating all the work put into these tracks. Favorite personally is Requiem.
thanks my friend

Advertisements

fidelium is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to fidelium
djoxygen (13-07-2017)