IDMf047 Artwork thread. - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Netlabel Albums + Discussion Chat about IDMf label releases goes here.

Closed Thread
Old 01-03-2016, 10:31 AM   #21
Benwaa
Re: IDMf047 Artwork thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scandra View Post
Wow, didn't expect such a good response!
Now I just have to find a better font to use and, obviously, anyone is free to suggest a good font to use as I'm not an expert in this kind of stuff.
Don't worry about the font, we'll take care of layout and text.
Would be good to see a lit more artwork subs tbh, a wider choice would be nice than there very few there is so far.

Advertisements

Thanks
Old 01-03-2016, 10:31 AM   #22
professurreal
IDMf Artist
professurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MC
at the end of the tunnel
MC Status: 59410
Thanked 1,188 Times in 790 Posts

Quote:
Wow, didn't expect such a good response!
Now I just have to find a better font to use and, obviously, anyone is free to suggest a good font to use as I'm not an expert in this kind of stuff.
To be honest, I don't find the font that bad. I think the main issue someone had was with the size of the "F" and I'm sure that's just a matter of resizing, no?

------------------
professurreal is offline   Thanks
Old 01-03-2016, 12:44 PM   #23
Scandra
Soundwave Mangler
Scandra has a reputation beyond reputeScandra has a reputation beyond reputeScandra has a reputation beyond reputeScandra has a reputation beyond reputeScandra has a reputation beyond reputeScandra has a reputation beyond reputeScandra has a reputation beyond reputeScandra has a reputation beyond reputeScandra has a reputation beyond reputeScandra has a reputation beyond reputeScandra has a reputation beyond repute
Milan
MC Status: 5260

Quote:
Originally Posted by professurreal View Post
To be honest, I don't find the font that bad. I think the main issue someone had was with the size of the "F" and I'm sure that's just a matter of resizing, no?
I just realized that maybe the F is weird because everything else is in caps while the F is not, so that's probably the problem but, now that Benwaa said that they will take care of those aspects, I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

------------------
Scandra is offline   Thanks
Old 01-03-2016, 12:46 PM   #24
Scandra
Soundwave Mangler
Scandra has a reputation beyond reputeScandra has a reputation beyond reputeScandra has a reputation beyond reputeScandra has a reputation beyond reputeScandra has a reputation beyond reputeScandra has a reputation beyond reputeScandra has a reputation beyond reputeScandra has a reputation beyond reputeScandra has a reputation beyond reputeScandra has a reputation beyond reputeScandra has a reputation beyond repute
Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_ View Post
Done.
And you CANNOT ruin something if the font you're using is called Bleeding Cowboys.

------------------
Old 01-03-2016, 01:03 PM   #25
professurreal
IDMf Artist
professurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MC
at the end of the tunnel

Quote:
Done.
And you CANNOT ruin something if the font you're using is called Bleeding Cowboys.
I dunno... that font is horrible tbh

------------------
Thanks to professurreal
relic (01-03-2016)
Old 01-03-2016, 04:18 PM   #26
Benwaa

i was thinking i might do something a bit different beyond just digital art but dunno if i have the time to put something together. i'll see. i should also point out as i'm not leading tis IDMfNetlabel project i feel free to enter subs without any bearing on them being accepted at all

so, here's a couple of my digital ideas that i fucked about with a pic of my dog lying on the grass, well one really but a couple based on the first image

Thanks
Old 01-03-2016, 04:31 PM   #27
Benwaa

and here's my other subs, would be nice o see a load more other guys get in on this artwork thingy whilst the track judging is being done

Thanks
Old 01-03-2016, 04:57 PM   #28
Scandra
Soundwave Mangler
Milan

First and last one of the "dog series" are amazing!
The second landscape is also cool (reminded me of the artwork for "Tomorrow's Harvest").

------------------
Old 01-03-2016, 05:21 PM   #29
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8541080
Thanked 7,003 Times in 4,976 Posts

Personally I'm really tired of the abstract digital stuff. Ben's photos 2 and 3 look really good to me. Might try to snap some photos myself.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks
Old 01-03-2016, 08:21 PM   #30
LawrenceL342
Radial Developer
LawrenceL342 is a splendid one to beholdLawrenceL342 is a splendid one to beholdLawrenceL342 is a splendid one to beholdLawrenceL342 is a splendid one to beholdLawrenceL342 is a splendid one to beholdLawrenceL342 is a splendid one to beholdLawrenceL342 is a splendid one to beholdLawrenceL342 is a splendid one to behold
Glasgow
MC Status: 910

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benwaa View Post
this one is great

------------------
LawrenceL342 is offline   Thanks
Old 01-03-2016, 08:55 PM   #31
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 184010
Thanked 3,680 Times in 2,742 Posts

Here's one..not great, but it's something..this one;'s been reduced to post here, but the original is bigger.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks
Old 01-03-2016, 08:56 PM   #32
Benwaa

just one thing that's being ignored a little maybe, they all need to be square images
  Thanks
Thanks to Benwaa
A.M (01-03-2016)
Old 02-03-2016, 11:42 AM   #33
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Beertown
MC Status: 2147483647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benwaa View Post
just one thing that's being ignored a little maybe, they all need to be square images
No problem chief Here's what I got. I suck with fonts so these are just the images

------------------
Mizuchi is offline   Thanks
Old 02-03-2016, 01:00 PM   #34
professurreal
IDMf Artist
at the end of the tunnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuchi View Post
No problem chief Here's what I got. I suck with fonts so these are just the images

these are pretty nice too!

------------------
Old 02-03-2016, 01:08 PM   #35
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Beertown

Quote:
Originally Posted by professurreal View Post
these are pretty nice too!
I've got a couple of these saved up if you like

------------------
Old 02-03-2016, 08:47 PM   #36
stray medicine
Savage Mad Cunt
stray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MC
Minneapolis
MC Status: 19560

Quote:
Yeah, I'm not entirely satisfied with the font either, will see if I can improve it.
yeah, aside from that font it looks perfect

------------------
andrewchapmanart.com
stray medicine is offline   Thanks
Thanks to stray medicine
Scandra (02-03-2016)
Old 02-03-2016, 08:59 PM   #37
Scandra
Soundwave Mangler
Milan

Quote:

Like this one a lot!

------------------
Thanks to Scandra
Mizuchi (02-03-2016)
Old 02-03-2016, 09:04 PM   #38
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Beertown

Quote:
Like this one a lot!
Yeah, I kinda like it for an April release. Here in april it's pretty rainy and so I just wanted to express that in the theme. But people have different weathers elsewhere so rain might not really associate with their idea of April

------------------
Old 02-03-2016, 10:21 PM   #39
CircusofMind
IDMf Artist
CircusofMind is a savage MCCircusofMind is a savage MCCircusofMind is a savage MCCircusofMind is a savage MCCircusofMind is a savage MCCircusofMind is a savage MCCircusofMind is a savage MCCircusofMind is a savage MCCircusofMind is a savage MCCircusofMind is a savage MCCircusofMind is a savage MC
SF Bay Area
MC Status: 2938001

------------------
*****Website*****Facebook*****Soundcloud*****Bandcamp*****
CircusofMind is offline   Thanks
Old 02-03-2016, 10:42 PM   #40
stray medicine
Savage Mad Cunt
stray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MC
Minneapolis
MC Status: 19560

Quote:
those all look gorgeous, especially that photo of the rain

Advertisements

------------------
andrewchapmanart.com
stray medicine is offline   Thanks
Thanks to stray medicine
Mizuchi (02-03-2016)
Closed Thread