What's the best production tip(s) you've learned/discovered so far? - Page 21
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Studio All discussions relating to sound design, mixing techniques, music theory, composition, and gear.

Old 01-12-2017, 01:59 AM   #401
eesn
Knob Twiddler
eesn has a reputation beyond reputeeesn has a reputation beyond reputeeesn has a reputation beyond reputeeesn has a reputation beyond reputeeesn has a reputation beyond reputeeesn has a reputation beyond reputeeesn has a reputation beyond reputeeesn has a reputation beyond reputeeesn has a reputation beyond reputeeesn has a reputation beyond reputeeesn has a reputation beyond repute
London
MC Status: 4360
Re: What's the best production tip(s) you've learned/discovered so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mute machine View Post
Experiment, lately I've been using feedback and odd distortion along with other effects within my music, I'll resample the feedback and turn it into synths or noisy buildups, don't just pass off all the weird shit that comes out of your effects.
To add to this. if you do this, or play with high resonance, and use headphones, be ready at any moment to grab them from your head and throw them off your ears as fast as possible, and with priority. Some accidents get past the master limiter, past the DAW, and some noises mess up your hearing if played at the limiter ceiling.

Advertisements

------------------
eesn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to eesn
Vault O))) (01-12-2017)
Old 01-12-2017, 02:03 AM   #402
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 41710
Re: What's the best production tip(s) you've learned/discovered so far?

That's how you get tinnitus. I tried some 'dub' routing in Live 8 and I'll never do it again

Advertisements

Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote