Audio interface & Soundcard recommendations. - Page 8
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Studio All discussions relating to sound design, mixing techniques, music theory, composition, and gear.

Old 01-10-2017, 07:13 AM   #141
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
I/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MC
Wyoming
MC Status: 11478504
Re: Audio interface & Soundcard recommendations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault O))) View Post
I use these for gaming / movies, but they're incredibly muddy even with the bass off IMO. I got the white ones though, so I might be like 2-3 versions behind. I hope they fixed it, because my pair sound gross for even non-musical activities - listening to music through them is even a little nervewracking
Hey, I had the passive version of those (and one of the older models). I used those for a while, I actually really loved them. They did have a lot of bass on them. My current ones I've had to get used to because they don't have the bottom reach that those had (I sold them when I was trying to make a more compact studio, but I'm still kinda like, "dammit", that I didn't keep them as a separate set, even if they weren't the ones I had actively hooked up. They were just too big for my set up. They'd take up a lot of my desk space lol but I liked them. My current ones aren't terribly awesome. They're alright, they get the job done. I'd love to have a place where I could dedicate a room to being my studio. I really want to get like a 2bdrm and just have one room my studio, instead of now where it's also my room where I sleep.

I guess I could go super minimal, and just get like a cot for a bed or something lol and get rid of everything that's not needed or related to audio.

Advertisements

------------------
Music please - Unregistered needs to get in the CHATROOM!!!
music by I/O_Madness --- facebook
CHECK OUT THE LATEST BEAT BATTLE!!

I/O_Madness
I/O_Madness is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 10:09 AM   #142
Evelon
IDMf Artist
Evelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MC
MC Status: 214389848
Thanked 2,828 Times in 1,763 Posts
Re: Audio interface & Soundcard recommendations.

Recently bought this little beast. Highly recommended! It kicks ass!
RME Babyface Pro

Advertisements

------------------
Evelon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Evelon
Vault O))) (09-10-2017)