Tokyo Negative
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Your Music

IDMf Netlabel

The Studio

Community Center

Music By Genre

Groups

Old 04-04-2013, 11:21 AM   #1
Tokyo Negative
Learning The Ropes
Tokyo Negative is on a distinguished road
Kent, England
MC Status: 10
Icon6 Tokyo Negative

Hello everyone I am Tokyo Negative.

I'm glad I found this site it looks like a wealth of talented people doing what we all do best - communicating.

You can find me all over the net and join in on discussions at Twitter, Myspace, Reverb Nation, Soundcloud, Pheed, Number 1 Music and more. Just type Tokyo Negative into your fave search engine!

Please feel free to follow I love to talk and share with people. I love to colab and am happy to give advice.

I've been played by the BBC and have songs for sale in iTunes, Amazon MP3 Deezer etc you can also find me on Last FM, Spotify and several other internet radio stations.

I love to get feedback, tips, tricks, advice and education from like minded people, but most of all this world's a riot so lets have a laugh and blow of some steam.

Advertisements

Tokyo Negative is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:06 AM   #2
Oatbag
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 54700
Thanked 1,068 Times in 785 Posts
Re: Tokyo Negative

Welcome Tokyo. There are for sure lots of very talented people hanging around here. We also like to have some good times - its not all serious music talk all the time.
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:14 AM   #3
relic
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
Grumpytown, OH USA
MC Status: 8358480
Thanked 3,351 Times in 2,552 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oatbag View Post
Welcome Tokyo. There are for sure lots of very talented people hanging around here. We also like to have some good times - its not all serious music talk all the time.
Oatbag, you are like the unofficial IDMf Welcome Committee President.

Also, welcome Tokyo

------------------
relic is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:21 AM   #4
Oatbag
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast

Man when I see someone with 0 replies in their intro post - I feel all bad. What if someone awesome slips through the cracks because nobody said hello? bbb has been giving me a run for me money though; he is just slipping today.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:26 AM   #5
relic
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
Grumpytown, OH USA

This is true. Can't let let any of these tender new members fall through the cracks and have to cry-wank themselves to sleep lol : )

------------------
Old 04-07-2013, 02:29 AM   #6
Oatbag
Best Coast

My favourite is the usage of emoticons in opening post. Almost everyone uses the dude riding the llama monster thing. I think I even used that one on my intro post. My intro was crap. I think I got no replies even. You heartless jerks. Do I still have to cry-wank myself to sleep?

It's ok Tokyo - I got your back man.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:32 AM   #7
relic
Grumpytown, OH USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oatbag View Post
My favourite is the usage of emoticons in opening post. Almost everyone uses the dude riding the llama monster thing. I think I even used that one on my intro post. My intro was crap. I think I got no replies even. You heartless jerks. Do I still have to cry-wank myself to sleep?

It's ok Tokyo - I got your back man.
I think if you haven't cry-wanked yourself to sleep over IDMf it's about time you have.

------------------
Old 04-07-2013, 02:33 AM   #8
Oatbag
Best Coast

I think I am bumping my own intro thread right now. You bastards better be nicer this go 'round.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:23 AM   #9
Tokyo Negative
Learning The Ropes
Kent, England

Cheers Oatbag and Relic, your comments made me smile a lot, probably going to have to have a cry wank now!

Please join me at Reverb Nation, Twitter and Soundcloud too always looking to make new contacts.

So what are both your favourite genres of dance music?
Old 04-12-2013, 02:40 AM   #10
loco_dave
Minor Glitch
loco_dave will become famous soon enoughloco_dave will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110

Hi Tokyo Negative its great to meet you have great dub tracks i hope i can learn more from that and from UK people they have great ideas....
loco_dave is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:57 AM   #11
Tokyo Negative
Learning The Ropes
Kent, England

Quote:
Originally Posted by loco_dave View Post
Hi Tokyo Negative its great to meet you have great dub tracks i hope i can learn more from that and from UK people they have great ideas....
Thanks loco_dave I am more than happy to help out or give advice and thanks for the kind words I'm glad you're enjoying my contributions!

Advertisements

Tokyo Negative Tags
dance, dubstep, music, producer, reason