Submit your footage for IDMf039 film - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Netlabel Albums + Discussion Chat about IDMf label releases goes here.

Old 11-12-2012, 04:36 AM   #21
Jazzyspoon
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
Jazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MC
Denver, CO
MC Status: 35996296
Re: Submit your footage for IDMf039 film

sent you three 1 minute or so vids..

Advertisements

------------------
Jazzyspoon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Jazzyspoon
Old 11-12-2012, 10:06 PM   #22
Benwaa

Bumping this thread everyday until i get at least 30 mins worth, so far i have a rather pathetic 6 mins of clips. i know you guys can do better and send me enough to more than cover the 30 mins
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:10 PM   #23
PROton42
IDMf Artist
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC
MC Status: 36100
Thanked 4,155 Times in 2,711 Posts

Bluh, only 6 minutes so far?

------------------
PROton42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:11 PM   #24
Benwaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broton42 View Post
Bluh, only 6 minutes so far?

sad isn't it when you consider how many people are on here daily and how many people carry a video recording device around with them most of every day.... this makes me a very sad panda
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:23 PM   #25
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 184160
Thanked 3,683 Times in 2,744 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benwaa View Post
sad isn't it when you consider how many people are on here daily and how many people carry a video recording device around with them most of every day.... this makes me a very sad panda
Sorry for being such a nob and having to ask..but how do we get this shit to you again?
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:25 PM   #26
PROton42
IDMf Artist
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC
MC Status: 36100
Thanked 4,155 Times in 2,711 Posts

Hehe Amechanics if you don't have a [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
yet I would recommend it cause it's PERFECT for this sort of thing. You can just upload things to your public folder and share them with a link.

------------------
PROton42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:31 PM   #27
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broton42 View Post
Hehe Amechanics if you don't have a [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
yet I would recommend it cause it's PERFECT for this sort of thing. You can just upload things to your public folder and share them with a link.
True..and I have one..just didn't know if Ben was doing it a certain way..or had some system set up for getting stuff to him..hence me asking.

So just PM him a link then?
Old 11-12-2012, 10:31 PM   #28
Benwaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMechanics View Post
Sorry for being such a nob and having to ask..but how do we get this shit to you again?

anyway you can upload it so i get a download link is fine - SC private link, zippyshare, dropbox etc etc etc yadda yadda
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:58 PM   #29
A.M

Quote:
anyway you can upload it so i get a download link is fine - SC private link, zippyshare, dropbox etc etc etc yadda yadda
OK Advance warning..they will be pure shite..taken on my mobile..just so you know.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:02 PM   #30
Benwaa

quality is not the issue. getting enough content to make this project work is....
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:14 PM   #31
A.M

Quote:
quality is not the issue. getting enough content to make this project work is....
No worries on that front..I'm sure those of us here who will be bothered will turn in enough to met your needs. How much, time-wise, are you looking to gather?
Old 11-12-2012, 11:17 PM   #32
Benwaa

i'll need double the length of the film - so approx 30-40 mins in total, however should i very surprisingly get more then the film maybe extended or it may be carried forward onto a similar future project.

I'm going to say it again, I'm fucking massively disappointed by the lack of response to this so far.
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:20 PM   #33
A.M

Quote:
i'll need double the length of the film - so approx 30-40 mins in total, however should i very surprisingly get more then the film maybe extended or it may be carried forward onto a similar future project.

I'm going to say it again, I'm fucking massively disappointed by the lack of response to this so far.
Don't be, bro..even though I understand where you're coming from..there's plenty of time to get stuff into you..and more than enough mundane shite to shoot in that time.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:23 PM   #34
Benwaa

ok, i'll tell you why i pissed off. I need it by the end of this month, BEFORE the deadline of the compilation as i'm giving it all over to a good mate who's a pretty damn good film maker and she needs the time to be able to get to work on things so it's top notch rather than bedroom produced quality. bearing in mind she will only have two months to make the film from scratch from the beginning of jaunary and the comp is due for release the beginning of march
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:26 PM   #35
A.M

Quote:
ok, i'll tell you why i pissed off. I need it by the end of this month, BEFORE the deadline of the compilation as i'm giving it all over to a good mate who's a pretty damn good film maker and she needs the time to be able to get to work on things so it's top notch rather than bedroom produced quality. bearing in mind she will only have two months to make the film from scratch from the beginning of jaunary and the comp is due for release the beginning of march
OK..if it helps you any..I promise/pledge to give you 1 hour of stuff before the weekend. Again, the quality may or may not be spot on..it depends on what I get my hands on to use, and it will be a mixed bag of random stuff..but an hour's worth in total. How's that sound?
Thanks to A.M
Old 11-12-2012, 11:28 PM   #36
Benwaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMechanics View Post
OK..if it helps you any..I promise/pledge to give you 1 hour of stuff before the weekend. Again, the quality may or may not be spot on..it depends on what I get my hands on to use, and it will be a mixed bag of random stuff..but an hour's worth in total. How's that sound?

that is fucking awesome, i would bum you if i were into that
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:31 PM   #37
A.M

Quote:
that is fucking awesome, i would bum you if i were into that
And I would let you, if my "Heart" wasn't so sore from the wife "Loving" me with the "Thing" I got her for her brithday.

[EDIT] Forced to edit as the wife does not share my sense of humor.

Last edited by A.M; 11-12-2012 at 11:37 PM..
Old 12-12-2012, 12:03 AM   #38
A.M

That reminds me..I nearly killed myself earlier today trying to shoot something for this. I was pointing the camera the the x-mas decorations on the kitchen ceiling and thought it would be a kind of cool effect to zoom in on em with the spots on above me, as I spun around.

It's been a long time since I span around with my head titled back and I crashed over and hit my fucking head against the kitchen sink..nearly braking the camera as I went. Wife walked in just as I was going head over tit and said just two words.."Grow up!"

Anyway..I'm now determined to get that bloody shot one way or another and am currently toying with spinning the camera around on a kitchen stool to get the same effect..though zooming will be out of the question going down this route.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:06 AM   #39
Benwaa

in my head you looked like this:

Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:08 AM   #40
A.M

Quote:
in my head you looked like this:

Not too far off..but much older..and the hear is a lot shorter, too.

Advertisements