AMBIENT VS HOUSE [which beat tape goes next?] - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Netlabel Albums + Discussion Chat about IDMf label releases goes here.

View Poll Results: Which beat tape goes next?
Ambient/Soundscape 33 70.21%
House 14 29.79%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 21-11-2012, 06:41 PM   #61
Sentimental
Ask Yourself
Sentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MC
Belfast
MC Status: 755910
Re: AMBIENT VS HOUSE [which beat tape goes next?]

Can you submit a track for the beat tape that have already been uploaded publically to soundcloud etc or do they have to be unreleased/private

Advertisements

------------------
Sentimental is offline   Thanks
Old 21-11-2012, 06:43 PM   #62
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts

No, they have to be private & unreleased.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks
Old 21-11-2012, 06:46 PM   #63
Sentimental
Ask Yourself
Sentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MCSentimental is a savage MC
Belfast
MC Status: 755910

I see, Is it just the number of decent quality tracks submitted or what? I have something I think is 'ambient'

------------------
Sentimental is offline   Thanks
Old 21-11-2012, 07:38 PM   #64
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts

What do you mean by number of tracks submitted? Do you mean how are they picked and do they all get on if they're good? Not every track gets on, they are judged then the scores are averaged and the top scoring tracks get on. For the Glitch Tape we tried to keep the length in the area of 30 to 45 min.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks
Old 21-11-2012, 09:21 PM   #65
stray medicine
Savage Mad Cunt
stray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MC
Minneapolis
MC Status: 19560

Wooh ambient! I'm really excited for this

------------------
andrewchapmanart.com
stray medicine is offline   Thanks
Old 22-11-2012, 05:00 PM   #66
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 184160
Thanked 3,683 Times in 2,744 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3HouseMusic View Post
I see, Is it just the number of decent quality tracks submitted or what? I have something I think is 'ambient'
As RFJ said about, it's the ones judged the best, based on a score/rated system that get to be released. If you are interested and haven't visited and read the thread about the ambient soundscape release, then click the link below and make sure to vote at the top of the first page, so your interest has been registered..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

As it currently stands, we have 23 forum members who have voted to let us know they will be taking part..so if you ARE interested in giving this one a shot, then head over to the thread and vote so we know you are going to be taking part.

Then bookmark that thread and check back on it from time to time, as that is where all the updates and instructions about the ambient soundscapes release will be posted. Likewise, if you have any questions about it or need advice, then that is the place to post such stuff, as posting elsewhere is not helping any of us..that is what that thread is for..so please just try and keep all things related to the ambient release over in that thread.
A.M is offline   Thanks
Old 01-12-2012, 06:02 AM   #67
Kong
Kong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MC
Toronto
MC Status: 4175236

AM will send me the rules and write up for the ambient tape, i'll have the submission thread open tomorrow night.

Advertisements

------------------
Kong is offline   Thanks
Closed Thread