Breakcore - Page 7
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Netlabel Albums + Discussion Chat about IDMf label releases goes here.

View Poll Results: Would you participate in a Breakcore beat tape?
Sign me up! 20 90.91%
I'll pass.. 2 9.09%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 25-10-2012, 07:01 PM   #121
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts
Re: Breakcore

I'm pretty stoked actually.

Found a really sweet ass cc jazz break yesterday, warped the timing up in Live this morning and now its sounding pretty tight.

Let the cutting begin.

Advertisements

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks
Old 08-11-2012, 06:12 AM   #122
lycophyton
Learning The Ropes
lycophyton has much to be proud oflycophyton has much to be proud oflycophyton has much to be proud oflycophyton has much to be proud oflycophyton has much to be proud oflycophyton has much to be proud oflycophyton has much to be proud oflycophyton has much to be proud oflycophyton has much to be proud oflycophyton has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1379

Create Breakcore that doesn't use classic breaks? I can't help but feel that this is a very disappointing proposition.
lycophyton is offline   Thanks
Old 08-11-2012, 06:20 AM   #123
Br/ainfu+ked
Savage Mad Cunt
Br/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MC
blah
MC Status: 45963548
Thanked 1,154 Times in 888 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycophyton View Post
Create Breakcore that doesn't use classic breaks? I can't help but feel that this is a very disappointing proposition.
2 other people have managed to create something, and I've managed to get something substantial

no reason/ excuse why you or anyone else are not able to make something awesome with cc samples

------------------
Br/ainfu+ked is offline   Thanks
Old 08-11-2012, 06:21 AM   #124
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.

Quote:
If you are talking to me I wasn't asking for help or an opinion.

But thanks chief.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks
Old 08-11-2012, 06:22 AM   #125
Br/ainfu+ked
Savage Mad Cunt
Br/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MC
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
If you are talking to me I wasn't asking for help or an opinion.

But thanks chief.
I have been chatting with oatbag in the chatroom on his breakcore attempts, thats where this is coming from

------------------
Old 08-11-2012, 06:38 AM   #126
lycophyton
Learning The Ropes
lycophyton has much to be proud oflycophyton has much to be proud oflycophyton has much to be proud oflycophyton has much to be proud oflycophyton has much to be proud oflycophyton has much to be proud oflycophyton has much to be proud oflycophyton has much to be proud oflycophyton has much to be proud oflycophyton has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1379

My current reading of the rules (which may be totally wrong!!) is that (drum samples for example) that were purchased as a commercial library are off limits as they are not creative commons licensed, and rather a personal commercial user license. Is this the case?

Are we to only reference a sample library we build from scratch using materials downloaded from sites explicitly offering creative commons samples? I ask because unfortunately I did not discriminate when compiling my sample library (It is mixed commercial, things I made, and creative commons), and thus would have to start over again collecting a separate pool of samples. I just want to make sure before I put the time into making something. Thanks!
lycophyton is offline   Thanks
Old 08-11-2012, 06:40 AM   #127
Br/ainfu+ked
Savage Mad Cunt
blah

Quote:
My current reading of the rules (which may be totally wrong!!) is that (drum samples for example) that were purchased as a commercial library are off limits as they are not creative commons licensed, and rather a personal commercial user license. Is this the case?

Are we to only reference a sample library we build from scratch using materials downloaded from sites explicitly offering creative commons samples? I ask because unfortunately I did not discriminate when compiling my sample library (It is mixed commercial, things I made, and creative commons), and thus would have to start over again collecting a separate pool of samples. I just want to make sure before I put the time into making something. Thanks!
to put it simply if you don't have a license don't bother using the sample

------------------
Old 08-11-2012, 06:52 AM   #128
RFJ
IDMf Artist
I live in California.

And apologies for being a jerk back there.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks
Old 13-11-2012, 09:30 PM   #129
Kong
Kong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MC
Toronto
MC Status: 4175236

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
Kong is offline   Thanks
Closed Thread