requesting username change
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Closed Thread
Old 10-03-2016, 11:04 AM   #1
Shintarou
Learning The Ropes
Shintarou will become famous soon enoughShintarou will become famous soon enough
Boise, Idaho
MC Status: 110
requesting username change

Hello,
I have had this account for a few years under the name of one of my projects that isn't very relevant to the forum. I have a new project now that is more relevant, and want it to be my username. (bluesight)

I want to keep this account, so I'd like to just change my username from Shintarou to bluesight.

If an admin could help me out with that I'd really appreciate it!
Thank you!

-Luke

Advertisements

Shintarou is offline   Thanks
Old 10-03-2016, 11:29 AM   #2
liquid_air
IDMf Supporter
liquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MC
Corny
MC Status: 41710
Re: requesting username change

Seems critical to have a current name for the odd one of 7 more posts here and there over the next "few years". I'm sure an admin will get right to it.
It'd be a shame to lose such an impressive track record of activity in this forum and we can't let that happen.

------------------
Techno starts with a capital 'T', as in TB-303 and TR-808.

liquid_air is offline   Thanks
Old 10-03-2016, 02:45 PM   #3
FunkMasterBrown
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222279184
Thanked 2,560 Times in 1,708 Posts
Re: requesting username change

my name is fuckin funkmasterbrown man

Advertisements

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks

requesting username change Tags
account, change, username
Closed Thread