Wasn't There a Hardstyle/Hardcore/Hard Dance Section On Here At One Point?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 02-01-2014, 06:12 AM   #1
Agni [Vandal]
Minor Glitch
Agni [Vandal] is a jewel in the roughAgni [Vandal] is a jewel in the roughAgni [Vandal] is a jewel in the rough
Utah
MC Status: 260
Wasn't There a Hardstyle/Hardcore/Hard Dance Section On Here At One Point?

Finally coming back to the forums after a long hiatus and for some reason I feel like some things were removed since my last being here...didn't there used to be a thread for the Hard Dance genre/umbrella at some point? I think there was one for like Psytrance and stuff too right? Maybe it's just my imagination, but I remember when I was first on this forum, connecting with some people that hooked me up with some Hardcore kickdrums and plug-ins.

Advertisements

------------------

Agni [Vandal] is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 12:00 PM   #2
Sencesor
Savage Mad Cack
Sencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MC
The Nung River
MC Status: 89278073
Thanked 1,503 Times in 1,154 Posts
Re: Wasn't There a Hardstyle/Hardcore/Hard Dance Section On Here At One Point?

You're probably right. there was an accidental massive threads/posts purge not long ago, probably got deleted.

Not sure about an active Hardstyle/Hartdcore thread, but here's the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
one.

Advertisements

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by antenna View Post
What is this vile sencesorcery? Be gone with ye, witch!
Sencesor is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote