Anyone have problem with logging in?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 01-07-2014, 04:29 PM   #1
radiowaves
Savage Mad Cunt
radiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MC
MC Status: 24505815
Anyone have problem with logging in?

I always forget my passwords, so often I insert wrong password.

BUT

Sometimes 1 password works, other times another password works.....
And the site tells me it is unable to log on, but at that point I am already logged on....

This gets confusing and I am not sure which password is correct.
Is it something with cookies? I use Comodo Dragon and Google Chrome, both are based on Chrome.

Advertisements

radiowaves is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:42 PM   #2
GomesR
IDMf Supporter
GomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MC
MC Status: 69324
Thanked 1,135 Times in 694 Posts
Re: Anyone have problem with logging in?

I always have to log in twice, but never had the double password problem. The first log in says something along the lines of "invalid redirect", the second attempt does the same, but shows post info in top right corner, so I just go from there.

------------------
GomesR is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:22 PM   #3
TL072
Master of the LFO
TL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 6110

I have the same trouble. I think it only happens when you forget to put www. on the url. This might be giberish to you, but I think it is because the cookies are set for the domain name [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
and not idmforums.com.
TL072 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to TL072
GomesR (01-07-2014)
Old 01-07-2014, 06:29 PM   #4
Nyul
Nyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MC
MC Status: 24960

I get the 'invalid indirect' when I directly go to the control panel (from a bookmark) without being logged in, after I log in. Usually if I refresh the page is fixed.

------------------
Nyul is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:35 PM   #5
Muse-ic
Wanderer
Muse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MC
MC Status: 6954183
Thanked 3,895 Times in 2,591 Posts

Just recently I have been having a weird thing happen when I log in...I log in and I get a message telling me that I have already registered with the forum under another name...I am logged in at this point so I just click New Posts to get away from the message. It only seems to happen on my phone though.
Muse-ic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:36 PM   #6
radiowaves
Savage Mad Cunt
radiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MC

Yes, 'invalid indirect' is the case, I sometimes insert wrong PW and automatically mistake it.
Although once or twice I have had a double password thingie
Old 01-07-2014, 07:47 PM   #7
radiowaves
Savage Mad Cunt

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/idmforums/includes/init.php on line 55 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/idmforums/includes/init.php on line 107 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/idmforums/includes/init.php on line 111 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/idmforums/includes/init.php on line 119 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/idmforums/includes/init.php on line 130 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/idmforums/includes/init.php on line 134 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/idmforums/includes/init.php on line 142 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/idmforums/includes/init.php on line 211 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/idmforums/includes/init.php on line 389 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/idmforums/includes/class_core.php on line 2552
Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in [path]/post_thanks.php on line 57
Old 01-07-2014, 08:14 PM   #8
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/\/\
MC Status: 389883256
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,084 Posts

I only get this when logging in via my phone - happens almost every time actually. Maybe a few times on pc but can't really recall it happening recently.
scyn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:47 PM   #9
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644068
Thanked 4,896 Times in 3,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiowaves View Post
Yes, 'invalid indirect' is the case, I sometimes insert wrong PW and automatically mistake it.
Although once or twice I have had a double password thingie
When you get that invalid redirrect you can still look to the left of the screen, maybe scroll down a little bit, and click anything in the sidebar and it will take you to that section of the forum. From there the control panel tab is again visible. Even though you get that message you're still logged in.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:49 PM   #10
radiowaves
Savage Mad Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
When you get that invalid redirrect you can still look to the left of the screen, maybe scroll down a little bit, and click anything in the sidebar and it will take you to that section of the forum. From there the control panel tab is again visible. Even though you get that message you're still logged in.
I know, because I am still posting.

But it just irritates the hell out of me
Old 01-08-2014, 02:57 PM   #11
radiowaves
Savage Mad Cunt

Yes, it seems I don't know which password I actually have for this site....

Advertisements