The off topic thread - Page 1423
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Your Music

IDMf Netlabel

The Studio

Community Center

Music By Genre

Groups

Old Yesterday, 03:45 AM   #28441
Thomas
Thomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MC
South Central Sealand
MC Status: 101141691
Re: The off topic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muse-ic View Post
^^^ Well sir time is relative. For me it's only 6:45 right now.
Well, you're 'merican, so how can you be euro trash? Sorry, no can do

Btw, if I twist that sentence around enough, then it almost looks like you called me sir Time. Pretty spot on. This calls for the good ol'...

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.

Advertisements

------------------
Thomas is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Thomas
Muse-ic (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 04:02 AM   #28442
Muse-ic
Muse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MC
The last of the last particles
MC Status: 6867233
Thanked 2,156 Times in 1,512 Posts

That has a nice ring to it. Sir Thomas Time. Especially since you own the universe to infinity and all that.

------------------
Muse-ic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Muse-ic
Thomas (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 04:06 AM   #28443
Thomas
Thomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MC
South Central Sealand
MC Status: 101141691

Haha, I'm just mere servant of infinity. And I only own the known universe as we knew it August 2006, sigh. No need to exaggerate anything

------------------
Thomas is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:51 AM   #28444
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 30810

"The egg came first. It was laid by a bird that was not a chicken."

-
Neil Degrasse Tyson

This guy just won't stop being right all the time. He is possibly the most playfully, fiercely intelligent person I know of.
thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:13 PM   #28445
Mizuchi
Digital Surfer
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Actually in Maastricht (NL) right now
MC Status: 2147483647

Quote:
Originally Posted by thom View Post
"The egg came first. It was laid by a bird that was not a chicken."
:s People were once talking about something and someone said "yeah, it's like what came first, the egg or the chicken?"

And I said the "Actually, the egg came first. It was laid by a bird that was not a chicken," thing in a polite and on par with the happy/frivolous tone of the situation. The guy angrily replied it was the stupidest thing he'd ever heard.

Quote:
This guy just won't stop being right all the time.
Being "right" is an illusion. No matter what there will always be people (or idiots) who think you are wrong :/

------------------
Mizuchi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:26 PM   #28446
Cypherclerk
Substrate-Neutral
Cypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MC
Ancient Segment
MC Status: 53704755
Thanked 1,663 Times in 1,212 Posts

Daniel C Dennett : Evolution embodies information in every part of every organism. ... This information doesn't have to be copied into the brain at all. It doesn't have to be "represented" in "data structures" in the nervous system. It can be exploited by the nervous system, however, which is designed to rely on, or exploit, the information in the hormonal systems just as it is designed to rely on, or exploit, the information embodied in your limbs and eyes. So there is wisdom, particularly about preferences, embodied in the rest of the body. By using the old bodily systems as a sort of sounding board, or reactive audience, or critic, the central nervous system can be guided - sometimes nudged, sometimes slammed - into wise policies. Put it to the vote of the body, in effect. ... When all goes well, harmony reigns and the various sources of wisdom in the body cooperate for the benefit of the whole, but we are all too familiar with the conflicts that can provoke the curious outburst "My body has a mind of its own!" Sometimes, apparently, it is tempting to lump together some of the embodied information into a separate mind. Why? Because it is organized in such a way that it can sometimes make independent discriminations, consult preferences, make decisions, enact policies that are in competition with your mind. At such time, the Cartesian perspective of a puppeteer self trying desperately to control an unruly body-puppet is very powerful. Your body can vigorously betray the secrets you are desperately trying to keep - by blushing and trembling or sweating, to mention only the most obvious cases. It can "decide" that in spite of your well-laid plans, right now would be a good time for sex, not intellectual discussion, and then take embarrassing steps in preparation for a coup d'etat. On another occasion, to your even greater chagrin and frustration, it can turn a deaf ear on your own efforts to enlist it for a sexual campaign, forcing you to raise the volume, twirl the dials, try all manner of preposterous cajolings to persuade it.

------------------
Quote:
Synchromesh
Cypherclerk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:40 PM   #28447
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuchi View Post
Being "right" is an illusion. No matter what there will always be people (or idiots) who think you are wrong :/
Wait.

Creationists are wrong. That is hardly an illusion.

I don't see how the ignorance of x cancels the knowledge of y.
Old Yesterday, 12:44 PM   #28448
Mizuchi
Digital Surfer
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC

Quote:
Wait.

Creationists are wrong. That is hardly an illusion.

I don't see how the ignorance of x cancels the knowledge of y.
I doesn't cancel it, it just makes it irrelevant I guess ^^

------------------
Old Yesterday, 12:47 PM   #28449
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
Nouvelle Franse

So the idots win?
Old Yesterday, 12:48 PM   #28450
Mizuchi
Digital Surfer

Quote:
So the idots win?
Always :'(

------------------
Old Yesterday, 12:50 PM   #28451
lolirl
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 743834241
Thanked 3,336 Times in 2,303 Posts

You should be fine then.
/leg pulling

------------------
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:56 PM   #28452
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
Nouvelle Franse

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thom
So the idots win?

Always :'(

False^^.

Smart people win.

Not all the battles. But they're winning the war. We won't live to see the end of it. But the right will win over the wrong. Always. Look around you. Lots of right people had to win over the wrong to make world what it is today.
Thanks to thom
Muse-ic (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM   #28453
Muse-ic
Muse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MC
The last of the last particles
MC Status: 6867233
Thanked 2,156 Times in 1,512 Posts

Quote:
So the idots win?
A perfect excuse to play a favorite album... Live life a little @Mizuchi and you stop caring so much what other people think. They are just opinions that's all, no need to get bent out of shape. Just go on living and loving your own life without a second thought.

The idiots are winning....

------------------
Muse-ic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:07 AM   #28454
Mizuchi
Digital Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muse-ic View Post
A perfect excuse to play a favorite album... Live life a little @Mizuchi and you stop caring so much what other people think. They are just opinions that's all, no need to get bent out of shape. Just go on living and loving your own life without a second thought.

The idiots are winning....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omIcG...369B2A&index=4
Haha, nice song

And yeah, dw, I stopped caring about most things a long time ago (sounds kinda like a assholey thing to do). And I do enjoy life, a lot, I even get criticism for enjoying it to too much in a "lazy"/laxist kind of way

The only thing I still care about is respect and rudeness and I do get worked up really easily when it comes to those. But aren't they the most important thing in life when it comes to relationship with others?

And I guess I am an idiot so I get to live life free from the worries of the "smarter people" and enjoy the bliss of tolerant ignorance (as in the non assholey type of ignorance :3)

------------------
Old Today, 01:36 AM   #28455
Mindsweeper
Mindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MC
凸(๏∀๏)凸
MC Status: 262748879
Thanked 2,184 Times in 1,390 Posts

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.

------------------
sparkly
Mindsweeper is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:49 AM   #28456
PROton42
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC
MC Status: 24100
Thanked 3,915 Times in 2,548 Posts

That is some crazy unique cartooning style as well

------------------
PROton42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:13 AM   #28457
Mindsweeper
Mindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MC
凸(๏∀๏)凸
MC Status: 262748879
Thanked 2,184 Times in 1,390 Posts

Here's the talented original fArtist http://inkmo.deviantart.com

Advertisements

------------------
sparkly
Mindsweeper is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Mindsweeper
PROton42 (Today)

The off topic thread Tags
benwaa's lovechild, nip nip ballsack hairy hairy bum, off topic, offbeat, relic, relic smells of roses, softcore slowdance, taco, wat