BB52 - Drop Da Bomb - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Beat Battles A dedicated area to discuss Beat Battle contests

Old 27-03-2017, 11:45 PM   #21
MFXxx
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1838627
Re: BB52 - Drop Da Bomb

Well done WN. I manged some 16 bar loops an loop stem mastering tonight...then the lad barged. ..he's got a virus. So I'll sub whatever cacophony of polished turd and chunks of carrot =:*)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Advertisements

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2017, 11:46 PM   #22
MFXxx
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world

Yes that's an illness not a virus synth x

------------------
Old 28-03-2017, 11:39 PM   #23
MFXxx
My own little world

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Just made it!

132bpm
No midi used just the straight samples chopped and effected.
Very basic. Started last night, lad puked, started again tonight and well, turd-pleted.

------------------
Thanks to MFXxx
brb (28-03-2017)
Old 29-03-2017, 12:06 AM   #24
7asid
Sample Destroyer
7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute
Vancouver
MC Status: 9210

Here's mine. Im not stoked on it, pretty uninspired. i was gonna scrap it and start over with some of its parts and do a quick minimal thing but i had to answer work emails all day instead. :/// Also im late and also one of the midis locked my project into 95 bpm and i forgot about it completely so its all 95. So i dont think i qualify for votes. Just being a sport and showing my work.

------------------
-------------------------------------------------

7asid is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 12:12 AM   #25
MFXxx
My own little world

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7asid View Post

Here's mine. Im not stoked on it, pretty uninspired. i was gonna scrap it and start over with some of its parts and do a quick minimal thing but i had to answer work emails all day instead. :/// Also im late and also one of the midis locked my project into 95 bpm and i forgot about it completely so its all 95. So i dont think i qualify for votes. Just being a sport and showing my work.
You could always time stretch the whole master wav file ;*) will listen tomorrow.

------------------
Old 29-03-2017, 12:59 AM   #26
7asid
Sample Destroyer
7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute
Vancouver

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFXxx View Post
You could always time stretch the whole master wav file ;*) will listen tomorrow.

I sped it up and it sounded like nothing. Slowing it down wouldve been even worse haha

------------------

Old 29-03-2017, 04:34 PM   #27
MFXxx
My own little world

BB52 - Drop Da Bomb

THE SUBS

7asid

Neuralsphere

White Noise

brb

MFXxx

VOTES AWAY - OPEN VOTE SO ANYONE CAN VOTE WHO STUMBLES IN THE THREAD

:notafinga:

------------------
Old 30-03-2017, 04:19 PM   #28
MFXxx
My own little world

7asid - reminds me of Into the Blue from Trainspotting. Nice mellow work, appreciate its outside the BPM range, none the less you always produce good tonality. On of my favs.

Neuralsphere - read you excuses but I suspect you are focusing more on the other project(s) so forgiven,

White noise - Like the arp work. Nice lo-fi vibe. Reminds me of a track from The Orbs first album (cant remember the track). Would like to have heard more beat variation.

brb - really like this. Plenty of structure, variance and little nuances that always bode well with me. Nice use of the vocals, subtle.

MFXxx - WTF man, you really fucked up on this one! Next time give yourself more time and allow more than just 4hours. Heard your excuses...put the kid down and out of his misery and create more free time for the important things in life...MUSIC! If you think 3 naked chicks with their titties out is going to get a vote then you're highly mistaken yer old fucka!

My vote goes to brb with 7asid a close second.

------------------
Old 30-03-2017, 10:46 PM   #29
White Noise
IDMf Artist
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 22310

Don't have time for a full write-up right now, but I'm also voting brb. This was a bit of a weird BB for me because I provided most of the midi, so I know the music. But that one really made me hear the underlying music in a different way than I've heard before, and it was really good. I've been listening to it more than my own sub! Great work and thanks for the download

------------------
Also, check this out. Updated 1-19-18.

https://www.facebook.com/JP4onthefloor/
White Noise is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to White Noise
brb (31-03-2017)
Old 31-03-2017, 09:22 AM   #30
MFXxx
My own little world

BRB you are The Winner.

BB53 is over to you bud. Well done.

Last edited by MFXxx; 31-03-2017 at 04:49 PM..

------------------
Old 31-03-2017, 02:07 PM   #31
brb
IDMf Artist
brb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MC
The Wrong Side Of History
MC Status: 69888519

How can I be the winner? What a shambles! I've not even voted yet!

------------------
brb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2017, 04:49 PM   #32
MFXxx
My own little world

Hey brb -- well voting closes Thursday (last night) and unless I'm mistaken only 2 votes cast which you won outright, so even if you did vote...same outcome =:)

Enjoy the moment.

------------------
Old 01-04-2017, 07:47 AM   #33
MFXxx
My own little world

I am guessing that the BB's will drop now until the IDM Club Bangaz Vol 1 submission date passes?!

------------------
Old 01-04-2017, 08:48 PM   #34
7asid
Sample Destroyer
Vancouver

Quote:
I am guessing that the BB's will drop now until the IDM Club Bangaz Vol 1 submission date passes?!
hope not!

------------------

Old 01-04-2017, 09:14 PM   #35
MFXxx
My own little world

Quote:
hope not!
Your welcome to post BB53 unless brb has gotten to it already

------------------
Old 01-04-2017, 10:58 PM   #36
7asid
Sample Destroyer
Vancouver

Quote:
Your welcome to post BB53 unless brb has gotten to it already
BRB tell us what you wanna do mang

------------------

Old 02-04-2017, 07:08 AM   #37
brb
IDMf Artist
brb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MC

Quote:
BRB tell us what you wanna do mang
I want to never drink again.

I have some vague ideas. Dunno how to set one of these things up though.

------------------
Old 02-04-2017, 08:13 AM   #38
7asid
Sample Destroyer
Vancouver

Quote:
Originally Posted by brb View Post
I want to never drink again.

I have some vague ideas. Dunno how to set one of these things up though.
Throw together some samples, zip them, upload them on google drive or dropbox or something, start a thread, copy and paste the general rules from the previous bb thread, add your own rules and the link to the samples, if you want to add a timer here's the link [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
--- just follow the instructions. It gives you a few different embedding links, now im not good at knowing what's for what so I just include all of them, preview the post and make sure that one of them works and get rid of the others. If you have questions I'm sure anyone who can answer will be more than willing to.

edit: Or if you want an out, I'm down to bang one out tomorrow but it would be nice to see what you come up with though!

------------------

Thanks to 7asid
brb (02-04-2017)
Old 02-04-2017, 09:22 PM   #39
brb
IDMf Artist

New BB is up, ladies and gentlemen:

Thanks for all the help with templates and whatnot, everyone.

------------------
Thanks to brb
MFXxx (02-04-2017)
Old 02-04-2017, 09:53 PM   #40
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 109200
Thanked 2,158 Times in 1,402 Posts

Quote:
Club Bangerz is just another community project - it's not meant to displace things like beat battles. Plus the deadline is the 30th of April so there's time to do both. If there is a volume 2 it won't be for awhile.

Advertisements

------------------
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote