The off topic thread - Page 1444
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Your Music

IDMf Netlabel

The Studio

Community Center

Music By Genre

Groups

Old 02-27-2015, 10:58 PM   #28861
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
I hear Unregistered is going to break through this year!
MC Status: 58410
Thanked 1,168 Times in 929 Posts
Re: The off topic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thom View Post
*sigh*

His last tweet, from the 22nd of this month.

*navigates to folder with the original series of ST*

I find Spock's character to be an embodiment of what humankind aspires to as a specie, in many ways.

Fwiw... he's far more real to me than jesus is.
Funny you say that..seriously..I was only thinking the same thing this morning before I heard the news! I started watching the original series on DVD about weeks ago..we bought the complete set a few years back and I never got round to watching em..and we thought we better start after finding out some of the discs in our X-Files box set had corrupted.

Still, sad news indeed for Star Trek fans everywhere.

Advertisements

------------------

A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 11:17 PM   #28862
Br/ainfu+ked
dilemma
Br/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MC
casting die
MC Status: 45953648

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewir3d View Post
My girlfriends son just took a shit on the floor and then smeared it in to try and hide it.... Honestly this is a pretty shitty situation right now .
shit just got real son

------------------
Br/ainfu+ked is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Br/ainfu+ked
rewir3d (02-27-2015)
Old 02-27-2015, 11:21 PM   #28863
rewir3d
rewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MC
MC Status: 3031719

I went to lay him down for a nap and the smell was wretched... I made my girlfriend clean it up haha

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
You're just like six billion other people on this planet dude. You're a nobody.
http://soundcloud.com/rewir3d
rewir3d is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to rewir3d
Br/ainfu+ked (02-27-2015)
Old Yesterday, 09:48 AM   #28864
lolirl
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 743842191
Thanked 3,495 Times in 2,404 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewir3d View Post
My girlfriends son just took a shit on the floor and then smeared it in to try and hide it.... Honestly this is a pretty shitty situation right now .
The really weird thing is that he's 17.

------------------
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:17 AM   #28865
Qianta
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
MC Status: 2395421

tonight, you

------------------
hey, i make music, some tracks are cool and some are lame

https://soundcloud.com/qianta
Qianta is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM   #28866
FunkMasterBrown
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222220534
Thanked 1,387 Times in 1,013 Posts

what happened if a BNP/national front/PEGIDA rally or march of like 400 people got blown up or died in an unfortunate accident?

say an 'islamic extremist' killed them all with a massive machine gun in the middle of an English city

would the world implode?

these people are such thick, pissed up racists that don't even know their vague excuse to feebily cover their racism. these are the people that say shit like 'muslamic'

it would be a gift to the world but 400 people dictate that its a national tragedy to be mourned and commemorated every year

nobody would care

just think about it

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:38 AM   #28867
djoxygen
djoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MC
Fuck you nosy cunt... lol USA
MC Status: 9383029

i dont think glitch music is ever gonna get an appropriate place in the earth- its just not being represented fairly by the public atm- "glitch" refers soley to the graphic distortions created on a picture. well, iit was a good run i suppose

------------------
>>>DJ OXYGEN<<<
>>>JOIN OR DIE<<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCoB View Post
outsource that shit to China. i bet you can get a whole village to loop that shit for you for a couple of bucks per day. just talk to Apple, they'll hook you up.
djoxygen is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:00 AM   #28868
Thomas
Thomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MC
South Central Sealand
MC Status: 101143241
Thanked 1,009 Times in 788 Posts

This is a UFO to anyone who doesn't know who Yoda is..

------------------
Thomas is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:17 AM   #28869
Thomas
Thomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MC
South Central Sealand

All the Americans are awake here at 4:30 in the morning DK time, but none of them say a word. Just stare at each other on the online list like..

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Out with your feelings Americans..

Code:

------------------
Old Today, 04:57 AM   #28870
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 41810

I reinstalled Google earth because it was fun last time.

Now it sucks whale dick. The resolution is like... shitty. You can't "fly around" at 1000 ft or something and see interesting details.

Wtf is up with that??

Edit: Google maps is better, in fact.

Code:

Last edited by thom; Today at 05:29 AM..
thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:54 AM   #28871
Thomas
South Central Sealand

Here's from where I used to live..

Code:
And I like that you can survey Mars with Google Earth.. Sort of beat the purpose with the name, but what the heck..

Code:

------------------
Thanks to Thomas
Muse-ic (Today)
Old Today, 05:56 AM   #28872
Thomas
South Central Sealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by thom View Post
I reinstalled Google earth because it was fun last time.

Now it sucks whale dick. The resolution is like... shitty. You can't "fly around" at 1000 ft or something and see interesting details.

Wtf is up with that??

Edit: Google maps is better, in fact.

Code:
Did you write that on your roof?

------------------
Old Today, 06:01 AM   #28873
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 41810

lol yeah. A few years ago.

I had paint left after painting the roof window frame... went for it.

ANd holy shit@ what you get out of google earth.... doesnt work that well here.
thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to thom
Thomas (Today)
Old Today, 06:09 AM   #28874
crackmontage
STIGMAKITTEN [treblehead]
crackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MC
St Paul MN
MC Status: 429631

Code:

Advertisements

------------------
crackmontage is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote

The off topic thread Tags
benwaa's lovechild, nip nip ballsack hairy hairy bum, off topic, offbeat, relic, relic smells of roses, softcore slowdance, taco, wat